THE BROWNS BOARD

The Saints victory reminded me of.....

LeBrent

The cavs 3 years ago.

They won the East and the city went nuts. Everyone was so happy they finally beat Detroit. I still remember the celebration and trophy presentation after the game and it was like we just won it all.

On the other hand, the Spurs acted much more "been there, done that".

This year while Drew Brees and Sean Payton are talking about four years ago when they started and how much this means to the city of New Orleans, Peyton Manning and other Indianapolis players are talking about one more game.

I'll be rooting for the Saints, but this reminds me way too much of NBA 2007 to pick the Saints.

We'll see.

The cavs 3 years ago.

They won the East and the city went nuts. Everyone was so happy they finally beat Detroit. I still remember the celebration and trophy presentation after the game and it was like we just won it all.

On the other hand, the Spurs acted much more "been there, done that".

This year while Drew Brees and Sean Payton are talking about four years ago when they started and how much this means to the city of New Orleans, Peyton Manning and other Indianapolis players are talking about one more game.

I'll be rooting for the Saints, but this reminds me way too much of NBA 2007 to pick the Saints.

We'll see.

Good analogy. I too will be hoping for the Saints to win. I mean, they are, after all Saints. They are on a Mission from God!

Good analogy. I too will be hoping for the Saints to win. I mean, they are, after all Saints. They are on a Mission from God!

They already are- did you hear about the t-shirts that just say WWBD? What Would Breesus Do?

PS- In my book the Blues Brother's movie is one of the all-time classics. :)

PPS- I think the Colts are going to win (Manning will be too much for the Saint's D), but I'll be rooting for the Saints. May the tankers go down in flames.

Archived