THE BROWNS BOARD

Ticket Prices next Year

roach

How much did all the new suits cost us? $15 million, more, less? $15 million comes out to roughly $20 per seat per game. Given that we haven't seen an increase in a couple of years and there is renewed enthuisiasm, get ready for a real shocker. They may push the increase around so that the higher priced seats see a bigger differerence, but it is coming this year.

i'll need to dump my four Clubs, but will keep my other eight seats (hopefully). Let me know if anyone is interested in some good Clubs at a PSL discount.

I don't think they will go up....but who knows.

I have thought about clubs as my PSL level is already the same as club level....it's just the cost per ticket.

With the team down, it's pretty hard to sell my extras as it is at the $70 face, so I had to eat a few games last year that I didn't attend and for the games I came along, I just gave the extra ticket away for a beer or something, so at this point I couldn't justify club seat prices.

Not to mention the Gators can get whatever they want in the way of contributions to the AD in order to keep you seats current, a fact they understand and are very free exercise on a yearly basis.....

when will they announce the dates and times of the games for this coming season? i wanna get a 3-pack, but i don't want to commit to any of those games before i know the dates and times.

They won't sell individual game seats or plans until after dates are announced.

Tickets usually go on sale in July...3 game packs probably a little sooner..dates are usually announced in mid April.

IF it were me I would wait another year before raising prices. Put up a .500 team that shows the potential to make the playoffs so it is really hard for people to jump ship or complain.

I agree- with the current economic climate and state of the team, raising ticket prices would be hard to justify. Though there might be (I'm guessing) a $5 per seat increase.

One thing to remember- Browns games are relatively cheap, as compared to some other teams- like the Redskins and Patriots.

Finally "Peen has it right- the schedule will come out right before the draft in April, (as will the announcement of ticket prices) and single game tickets go on sale in mid July.

Archived