THE BROWNS BOARD

Are we all going to meet in the Browns chat on sat?

dawgpound3

There was a thread about pre-season games posted earlier.

The NFL now sells the feeds.....$40....I just checked it out as i bought it a week or so ago....the pic quality is decent...way better than TVants or wherever...and you can control which feed you get so you can get nothing but a browns feed which I think is pretty cool.

Now that the NFL is selling the feeds to games, those bootleg sites are likely to be unreliable and shut down often.

I'd consider that if you want to see the games without hitch, or not get them.

I'll come on to see if anyone is watching and can update me on how the game is going since I won't be able to see it until the NFL network replay.

However..one rule that I want to pass for the Tavern this year....anyone who comes in and asks "who has a link to the game?" and/or "what's the score"? should be banned forever. If you want to know the score go to nfl.com and find it out for yourself and the constant who has a link questions are just annoying.

There..I've vented... carry on...

This is going to look really bad being my very first post here. I will be streaming a p2p feed on the myp2p.eu forums. Look for Clevefan TV. Only regular season games. I'm out of market for pre-season. I will not pay the NO-FUN-LEAUGUE any more money as D-TV will be getting there annual $230.00 for the NFL package. The reason why the NFL is cracking down is apparent. they wanted to offer this $40.00 package. Any way look for my "Stream Torrent feed at the myp2p.eu site. It's free no advertisements. Just want to help out fellow dawgs. Now If someone could PM me with a preseason feed It would be appreciated. Now that I found this board I'll come back more often:) Thanks in advance

For "Stream Torrent" Feeds you need the p2p program called "Stream Torrent" Downloadable here

extract it. Execute it and click on any stream torrent link and it will load in a window. Only clickable in Firefox and Explorer. I have not tried chrome or safari. You must let it buffer and it will also look like nothing is working at first but it will. Hopefully their will be a feed for us tommorow but there are none as of yet.

This is going to look really bad being my very first post here. I will be streaming a p2p feed on the myp2p.eu forums. Look for Clevefan TV. Only regular season games. I'm out of market for pre-season. I will not pay the NO-FUN-LEAUGUE any more money as D-TV will be getting there annual $230.00 for the NFL package. The reason why the NFL is cracking down is apparent. they wanted to offer this $40.00 package. Any way look for my "Stream Torrent feed at the myp2p.eu site. It's free no advertisements. Just want to help out fellow dawgs. Now If someone could PM me with a preseason feed It would be appreciated. Now that I found this board I'll come back more often:) Thanks in advance

For "Stream Torrent" Feeds you need the p2p program called "Stream Torrent" Downloadable here

extract it. Execute it and click on any stream torrent link and it will load in a window. Only clickable in Firefox and Explorer. I have not tried chrome or safari. You must let it buffer and it will also look like nothing is working at first but it will. Hopefully their will be a feed for us tommorow but there are none as of yet.

I remember you, you're from dawgbones.com right? I watched your Jags vs Browns week 17 stream from last season.

I remember you, you're from dawgbones.com right? I watched your Jags vs Browns week 17 stream from last season.

Yep, that be me :)

And I'll do my best to bring it again just no more flash streaming the No-FUN-LEAGUE is putting a stop to that :mad:

I've got 2 web links and a possible "Stream Torrent" Link from myp2p.eu if he streams. He said he would try.

There is a feed up over at this URL Look for the Brewcrew link under Browns VS Packers. you need stream torrent installed for link to work. usually be online 10-15 minutes before kickoff.

Archived