THE BROWNS BOARD

Cooper Waived

Zombo

Wow. I retract my question in the other thread. That's really odd.

We seemed to be running better once he went in there. So either he was just gawd awful at pass protection or there was off-the-field/attitude concerns.

Pretty bad when you get cut for Bailey.

Zombo

so everyone's theory of an elite OL and not drafting 2-3 this upcoming draft just flew out the window.

Not really.

Were you counting Cooper as an elite OL? Or even a starting OL?

I'd be surprised if we drafted more than one OL in the first four rounds.

False, but don't let facts get in the way of your perfectly reasoned argument

So if he doesn't suck (physically, mentally, emotionally, whatever) then why has he been cut?

Hate to see what the coaches would do to him if he actually sucked in some way - probably just kill him.

So if he doesn't suck (physically, mentally, emotionally, whatever) then why has he been cut?

Hate to see what the coaches would do to him if he actually sucked in some way - probably just kill him.

He's probably just an asshole. Cooper graded out as one of the best guards in the AFCN in his brief stint with us this year.

It's likely he's got locker room or attitude issues.

We seemed to be running better once he went in there. So either he was just gawd awful at pass protection or there was off-the-field/attitude concerns.

Pretty bad when you get cut for Bailey.

Zombo

Pass pro was not great on SD game tape. may need to pass to keep up in hicksburg but your off-field got my attention..at 3.6M for this year. I wonder if some kind of "injury clause" has SB concerned? Cooper's revolving teams, Rookie deal now comes to end. starts from scratch as FA in 17.

Surprised by the move as well... tape I saw was pretty good, but assuming reasonable recoveries by Bito and Greco, then long term he's at best our #3 OG.

Another fine example of Sashit and DePudPullers incredible stupidity.

... or of someone not knowing who controls the 53-man roster...

Surprised by the move as well... tape I saw was pretty good, but assuming reasonable recoveries by Bito and Greco, then long term he's at best our #3 OG.

... or of someone not knowing who controls the 53-man roster...

Contract is up at the end of the year also.

The move now just does not make sense.. why put bailey back in.. Hes not even in camp condition anymore...He was at least depth.. they couldve waited til after the last game to zap him off the roster.. Never said the guy was great// y

He's fat and lazy. I followed the Cards for a super long time and Cooper was supposed to be a safe pick. Nope he was the wrong pick and he fucking sucks.

He was also our best performing guard in the short time he was active. So the argument "he sucks" is worthless.

He was also our best performing guard in the short time he was active. So the argument "he sucks" is worthless.

What did he do? Sounds like it wasn't enough if he gets shit canned.

The ratings for o linemen are so overrated as the Internet dorks can make stats and build up a player. You sir are a victim of hype and of course "pro football focus" sucks too. There's only one stat I'm giving a fuck in and thats W's.

What did he do? Sounds like it wasn't enough if he gets shit canned.

The ratings for o linemen are so overrated as the Internet dorks can make stats and build up a player. You sir are a victim of hype and of course "pro football focus" sucks too. There's only one stat I'm giving a fuck in and thats W's.

You call it victim of hype, I call it watching football and not being a dipshit who claps at long passes and gets sad at 2 yard runs.

Archived