THE BROWNS BOARD

Evergreen college - this is the left

Most every forum now a days that isn't centrist or libertarian in it's structure is going to be alt something. It's the best refuge and easy way to connect with like minded people.

The alt from both sides are so loud they drown out even respectable, decent minded and worded opinions. You see a touch of it here for example. If this forum was a representation of Browns fans as a whole we'd have some serious issues. I guess I'm attempting to say forums are a piss poor sample size to draw from.

Can someone explain to me exactly what went on? So this university wanted to hold a day of absence for white people? Do i have that right? So what would that have entailed......like was it basically a day off without repercussions? Like there would have been no missed assignments or nothin? Crackas could just stay at home smoke pot and play xbox? And the problem with this wassssss???

baloney. talking about how the "alt-right" does this too - just defends the left from how they

do it all over the country.

Is there one lefty who was run out of a college speaking engagement by radical anti-free speech conservatives?

nope. It's the left ...and it's all over the country. We had dipstick lefties just like this at Kent State back in the day.

But the real looney ones were small in number. Now, it's a significant leftwing subculture. For attention....and power...

maybe even some money here and there.

Most every forum now a days that isn't centrist or libertarian in it's structure is going to be alt something. It's the best refuge and easy way to connect with like minded people.

The alt from both sides are so loud they drown out even respectable, decent minded and worded opinions. You see a touch of it here for example. If this forum was a representation of Browns fans as a whole we'd have some serious issues. I guess I'm attempting to say forums are a piss poor sample size to draw from.

Pretty much.

Those that claim far left wingers are leftists are, based on this board, on the far right themselves

Can someone explain to me exactly what went on? So this university wanted to hold a day of absence for white people? Do i have that right? So what would that have entailed......like was it basically a day off without repercussions? Like there would have been no missed assignments or nothin? Crackas could just stay at home smoke pot and play xbox? And the problem with this wassssss???

If you have the time, Dave Rubin over at "The Rubin Report" did a top-notch interview with Dr. Bret Weinstein, the professor at the heart of the controversy about a month ago, when that shit was first starting. They go pretty in-depth about what exactly happened at the university, and Dr. Weinstein's views on it. (Video starts around the 3:00 mark):

I've been following this story as it's unfolded since it started about a month ago; it's pretty infuriating to hear how the guy was mistreated by the students, faculty and administrators of Evergreen State University for simply refusing to participate in an event that he deemed racially motivated.

Bret Weinstein also did another in-depth interview on "The Joe Rogan Experience" that's pretty good as well

Apparently there's a day of absence when minorities don't show up. Someone came up with the bright idea that this year the day of absence would instead mandate that no white folks COULD show up. Professor guy there says "hey no you can't do that that's segregation" and all the leftists go "you rayciss!" and they hold the school president hostage and try to get th very liberal Jewish professor fired for rayciss

Wait just a cotton picking minute, one day a year the colored boys got to stay home, smoke up and play halo all day? And finally whitey gets his day off to stay home, smoke up and play halo all day.....and some white professor tried to shit in those cheerios? Fuck i understand now why the kids were so mad......like shut ur fucking cock smoother dude we get a free "snow day" to stay home, smoke up and play halo all day.

Fuck im irritated snd im not a student there.

Wait just a cotton picking minute, one day a year the colored boys got to stay home, smoke up and play halo all day? And finally whitey gets his day off to stay home, smoke up and play halo all day.....and some white professor tried to shit in those cheerios? Fuck i understand now why the kids were so mad......like shut ur fucking cock smoother dude we get a free "snow day" to stay home, smoke up and play halo all day.

Fuck im irritated snd im not a student there.

Apparently you still don't understand

Yep. A liberal arts college with a 98.9% rate in 2014 that doesn't offer any engineering courses. A bunch of hippies.

I watched the actual Vice piece, not the random guy's comments on the Vice piece Cysko posted. Either way, it is insane. I feel for the students there trying to study that have to put up with the dumbass group. Especially this professor. The dude is trying to teach Evolutionary Biology, not Gender Studies or some BS.

I like reading comments from those that describe themselves as liberal/left that are calling these people idiots. Important distinction there.

Archived