THE BROWNS BOARD

Typical Convo with a Steelers fan...

Brownsxfanx35

Found this quite funny when i entered a chat with a Pittsburgh fan. Isnt this so typical?

Me: 13-6 go browns ;)

Steelers Fan:faget, screw browns

Me: learn to spell faggot

Steelers Fan: idc how i spell

Steelers Fan:s

Steelers Fan:sasd

Steelers Fan: wqd

Steelers Fan:wq

Steelers Fan: dw

Steelers Fan:dwd

Me: wow you are really cool! You sure showed me!

Steelers Fan:WDWDWDWDWDDDWDWEDF

Me: Yeah keep it up, you're really doing a good job of pissing me off! (sarcasm)

.....minutes pass......

Me: Speechless? I can imagine why.

Steelers Fan: NO I HAD TO GET MY FOOD SO SHUT UP

Me: Whoa the caps hurt my feelings, especially the 3rd grader telling me to shut up.

Steelers Fan: well go screw ur self and i bet u wold like it wouldnt u

Me: ........

Steelers Fan: y u being suck a dush

Me: Such* Douche*

Steelers Fan: i dont care go dam so shut the xxxx up bitch god

Me: All i did was say 13-6 and said go Browns. Youre the one who has called me a bitch, a "dush" and you told me to shut the xxxx up. How am I the douche?

Steelers Fan: o the steelers beat u guys 12 games in a row

Me: Took you 5 minutes to google a fact to rub in my face? Nice one. :D

Steelers Fan: NO xxxx YOU

(Josh ********* is offline)

:lol:

Found this quite funny when i entered a chat with a Pittsburgh fan. Isnt this so typical?

Me: 13-6 go browns ;)

Steelers Fan:faget, screw browns

Me: learn to spell faggot

Steelers Fan: idc how i spell

Steelers Fan:sasd

Steelers Fan: wqd

Steelers Fan:wq

Steelers Fan: dw

Steelers Fan:dwd

Me: wow you are really cool! You sure showed me!

Steelers Fan:WDWDWDWDWDDDWDWEDF

Me: Yeah keep it up, you're really doing a good job of pissing me off! (sarcasm)

.....minutes pass......

Me: Speechless? I can imagine why.

Steelers Fan: NO I HAD TO GET MY FOOD SO SHUT UP

Me: Whoa the caps hurt my feelings, especially the 3rd grader telling me to shut up.

Steelers Fan: well go screw ur self and i bet u wold like it wouldnt u

Me: ........

Steelers Fan: y u being suck a dush

Me: Such* Douche*

Steelers Fan: i dont care go dam so shut the xxxx up bitch god

Me: All i did was say 13-6 and said go Browns. Youre the one who has called me a bitch, a "dush" and you told me to shut the xxxx up. How am I the douche?

Steelers Fan: o the steelers beat u guys 12 games in a row

Me: Took you 5 minutes to google a fact to rub in my face? Nice one. :D

Steelers Fan: NO xxxx YOU

(Josh ********* is offline)

:lol:

Wow... You came up with this all by yourself ? Tell Mommy what you did ...she will be so proud. Obsession is the word of the day for you ( And no dont try to turn it on me , I have spent all of 5 minutes here the past 3 weeks). But Had to respond to this Lunacy . LOL.

And that is the main purpose of this forum.

No, its just that that is ALL you pay attention to.

You come here simply to stir up stupid BS between Browns and Steeler fans, and then you complain because that BS is stirred up.

Your solutions are two fold: 1. Go home 2. Participate in the substantive and/or interesting dialogue that goes on and ignore all the other crap.

Your peace of mind lies solely within your own hands.

That's actually a fairly intelligent Puker fan if you ask me.

Wonder what Neckar driver is the most popular in Steeler Nation?

"Shyyoooot, give me some Dale Jr, an ice cold Iron City and my fuggin Stillers and I's one happy sumbitch."

Wow... You came up with this all by yourself ? Tell Mommy what you did ...she will be so proud. Obsession is the word of the day for you ( And no dont try to turn it on me , I have spent all of 5 minutes here the past 3 weeks). But Had to respond to this Lunacy . LOL.

Congratulation the troll has taken the bait as expected. No Cuck though? Must be an all you can eat buffet running a special somewhere...

No, its just that that is ALL you pay attention to.

You come here simply to stir up stupid BS between Browns and Steeler fans, and then you complain because that BS is stirred up.

Your solutions are two fold: 1. Go home 2. Participate in the substantive and/or interesting dialogue that goes on and ignore all the other crap.

Your peace of mind lies solely within your own hands.

good post. makes sense to me.

Congratulation the troll has taken the bait as expected. No Cuck though? Must be an all you can eat buffet running a special somewhere...

Blaa blaa... Amazing how there are always 3 threads rolling strong with this stupid obsession. Make excuses for being bitter and stupid. "We just playing man... trying to yank your Chain , and see if you respond" Thats total BS. Its Obsession... if we aint here its Still going on. I have run across dozens of them that are 2 pages old before we stumble upon them. NO Not IN season , but during the off season , when we are only here now and then. Yap all you want ... we know its not "Troll bait" its your life.

Blaa blaa... Amazing how there are always 3 threads rolling strong with this stupid obsession. Make excuses for being bitter and stupid. "We just playing man... trying to yank your Chain , and see if you respond" Thats total BS. Its Obsession... if we aint here its Still going on. I have run across dozens of them that are 2 pages old before we stumble upon them. NO Not IN season , but during the off season , when we are only here now and then. Yap all you want ... we know its not "Troll bait" its your life.

Ass Clown, you took the bait; and failed to provide a meaningful response. Why don't you go back and check my post history, I normally stick up for your team and others when the criticism is unfair and unsubstantiated. Which, I'll admit, is too often for my tastes, but you shoot yourself in the foot when you respond to a pointless post exactly how you were asked to do. It's like the kid that licks a flag pole in January after someone says he's just stupid enough to do it!

Ass Clown, you took the bait; and failed to provide a meaningful response. Why don't you go back and check my post history, I normally stick up for your team and others when the criticism is unfair and unsubstantiated. Which, I'll admit, is too often for my tastes, but you shoot yourself in the foot when you respond to a pointless post exactly how you were asked to do. It's like the kid that licks a flag pole in January after someone says he's just stupid enough to do it!

Superfreaky is a Pole Licker!!!

Seems to me you are a sucker for it every time. If you choose to be a sucker, there ain't nothing we can do to stop you.

Why didn't you try your hand at the trivia? There were 2 positive Steeler issues on there, and nothing negative.

Negativity begets negativity. You reap what you sow.

Don't like the crop? Don't plant the seed.

again Blaa Blaa... same old BS. Check my posts. I respect Cleveland AND the Browns History. Dont Start Crap. Dont lump us all in the same category. At that Point the ASS Clown you see is your reflection in your Computer monitor.

again Blaa Blaa... same old BS. Check my posts. I respect Cleveland AND the Browns History. Dont Start Crap. Dont lump us all in the same category. At that Point the ASS Clown you see is your reflection in your Computer monitor.

Crap can't get started unless you get your panties in a bunch. If you ingored it, it wouldn't go anywhere, but you insist on screaming and putting your fingers in your ears. You are continuing to prove what was previously an unsubstantiated assertion. Yet, here we have the yinzer is making a fool of himself. One would almost almost think you were a puppet character like Lummy Dummy, thats trotted about by another member to cause drama. No thinking person would indulge in this childishness otherwise.

Archived