THE BROWNS BOARD

Braylon Edwards

medicineman

Why are people still talking about Braylon Edwards on this board? He no longer plays for us and still the slams keep on coming in. I was a Edwards fan but since he left I have nothing left to say about him. He is somebody elses problem let them deal with it.

Its a Browns Board, and he was a Brown. If he caught a certain amount of passes we would have received a 2nd round pick, that means something to us. We should have known that he wouldn't live up to it anyway. I am happy he is gone, and we received some proper compensation for him. His 3rd round pick, will be our future QB, Thanks Braylon

Its a Browns Board, and he was a Brown. If he caught a certain amount of passes we would have received a 2nd round pick, that means something to us. We should have known that he wouldn't live up to it anyway. I am happy he is gone, and we received some proper compensation for him. His 3rd round pick, will be our future QB, Thanks Braylon

He WAS a Brown is right. So was Sean Jones, Kellen Winslow to name a few and you don't mention them so much

He WAS a Brown is right. So was Sean Jones, Kellen Winslow to name a few and you don't mention them so much

It's because Braylon keeps talking shit about the Browns. Why wouldn't we say anything back?

Jones, Winslow, etc.. haven't said anything.

I still have lots of love for Sean Jones & Kellen Winslow.

It's because Braylon keeps talking shit about the Browns. Why wouldn't we say anything back?

Jones, Winslow, etc.. haven't said anything.

I still have lots of love for Sean Jones & Kellen Winslow.

Then I stand corrected. I was not aware he was talking smack. Sorry guys and girls

Some day Edwards will grow up and realize how terrible he was here. Once he quits trying to rationalize his performances by blaming Cleveland, OSU, the sun, the moon---everything---he may finally get it.

Until then, he's just a rich and spoiled little choad.

Why are people still talking about Braylon Edwards on this board? He no longer plays for us and still the slams keep on coming in. I was a Edwards fan but since he left I have nothing left to say about him. He is somebody elses problem let them deal with it.

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Archived