THE BROWNS BOARD

Jerome Harrison Chat

WPB Dawg Fan

On ESPN.com

On Tuesday, we continue our series of Insider chats with NFL stars.

We're calling them "Insider Fantasy Top Performers" and here's how it will work: After watching Sunday's games, as well as the Monday Night game, we'll ask some of the day's biggest stars to join us. These chats will be open to all ESPN.com users, but only Insiders are eligible to get their questions answered.

On Tuesday, Cleveland Browns running back Jerome Henderson will stop by to chat about his team's 29-27 win over the Buffalo Bills on Monday night. Harrison, in his third season in the NFL, rushed for a career-high 80 yards, while scoring his first career touchdown.

Maybe we find out how his hammy is and if he is going to see more action in the future weeks!!!

Guest Masters
On ESPN.com

Maybe we find out how his hammy is and if he is going to see more action in the future weeks!!!

Did they really mess up his name on ESPN in that blurb?

I've called him Brady Anderson before myself. People forget, after Anderson quit the juice, he played for the Tribe for a minute.

I actually got to see him hit two out in spring training against the Pirates down in Bradenton.

Pretty cool dude, shot the shit with him for about ten minutes

The interview with Munch tonight was pretty bland.

Harrison said he'd like the ball more, and that that would be great if his name got called a couple more times.

He said his hamstring felt better today than it did yesterday, and that he would be fine for the next game.

That was really about it.

Archived