THE BROWNS BOARD

Criminnati! Rinling Bros. coming to town!

HaydenFox

WTF is going on in cincy! Has Mike Brown Lost it!!!! It would appear that the ringling brothers circus is coming to town in cincy! With all of their past issues and problems it had looked like they were finnally ridding themselves of all of there charactar issue guys coming into last season then they bring in Tank Johnson, and draft Rey Maualaluga, Fat Andre, and Bernard Scott. All with charactar issues of there own coming out of the draft with Maualaluga and Andre Smith already showing their true colors in their first season. They also brought in Larry Johnson at the end of last season. Now this crazy mind boggeling stuff.

On Thursday they work out Adam Pacman Jones and are In talks with a contract with Matt Cocaine Jones Agent. Chad says he guarantees T.O. is coming to Cincy! On top of that they have contacted Donte Stallworth to come in for a workout. I mean damn! What Plaxico not available yet guess they will have to wait at least one more season before they contact him but wouldnt doubt it if they have already gave him a ring in his prison cell to start getting ready to come to cincy in a year. Not to mention the paper in cincy reported that mike brown wants to bring another one of their own convicts back and numerous offender odell thurman! My head is about to explode thinking about all this. Oh ya and i hadnt even mentioned good ole ocho clowno yet. How would you like to be apart of that locker room. talk about a circus freak show! Paul Brown has to be rolling in his grave!

Wait Adam Schefter just tweeted that the bengals are bringing in the Bearded Lady on Monday for a workout!

WTF is going on in cincy! Has Mike Brown Lost it!!!! It would appear that the ringling brothers circus is coming to town in cincy! With all of their past issues and problems it had looked like they were finnally ridding themselves of all of there charactar issue guys coming into last season then they bring in Tank Johnson, and draft Rey Maualaluga, Fat Andre, and Bernard Scott. All with charactar issues of there own coming out of the draft with Maualaluga and Andre Smith already showing their true colors in their first season. They also brought in Larry Johnson at the end of last season. Now this crazy mind boggeling stuff.

On Thursday they work out Adam Pacman Jones and are In talks with a contract with Matt Cocaine Jones Agent. Chad says he guarantees T.O. is coming to Cincy! On top of that they have contacted Donte Stallworth to come in for a workout. I mean damn! What Plaxico not available yet guess they will have to wait at least one more season before they contact him but wouldnt doubt it if they have already gave him a ring in his prison cell to start getting ready to come to cincy in a year. Not to mention the paper in cincy reported that mike brown wants to bring another one of their own convicts back and numerous offender odell thurman! My head is about to explode thinking about all this. Oh ya and i hadnt even mentioned good ole ocho clowno yet. How would you like to be apart of that locker room. talk about a circus freak show! Paul Brown has to be rolling in his grave!

Wait Adam Schefter just tweeted that the bengals are bringing in the Bearded Lady on Monday for a workout!

I almost made the mistake of reading this.

Archived