THE BROWNS BOARD

Anquan Boldin for Shaun Rogers?

cambridgeho

Bare with me here, just throwing around an idea, I am by no means the GM, just a fan bored out of my mind because of the snow. We have been talking on here about the possibility of trading Rogers and and a later pick for Kolb. So I was just wondering if the trade of Rogers for Boldin straight up would work. The Cards will most likely be looking for a game changer because they will be saying good bye to Dansby. So getting Rogers for a WR, and then drafting a new Lb doesn't seem that far fetched. I'm not one for giving away draft picks, so I would do this just as a straight up trade. Boldin would be a great fit here and MOMASS would be very dominant as the #2. So I say playmaker for playmaker.

I like this trade, I dont think it will happen, but I like it. I dont know if he would exactly become unhappy with the browns because I look as them as an up and comming team. Finally good management and a roster full of young hungry players. That , I think, would be attractive to prospective players.

Either way I'm stoked to see the culmination of the entire offseason!

GO BROWNS!

I know Boldin wouldn't have any say really in where he goes but would he become unhappy here in a year coming from a team that was recently in the Superbowl?

That would be my concern.

Other than that, I'd welcome this trade.

If the price is right im sure anyone would be willing to come here.

Archived