THE BROWNS BOARD

The Crying Game

Guest pass80yds

Guest pass80yds

a story of love and confusion. A man falls in love with a woman who turns out to be a man - hence he is overwhelmed with grief.

The browns have been pretending they are a football team in the NFL but their fans cry every season once they realize the browns really are powder puff football posers..

There ain't no crying in Pittsburgh . the crying begins in cleveland after 5 weeks of regular season football.

Looking forward to trampling you little twits this year after you bumble the draft again and pose as an NFL team..

That's funny. I remember a few members of the Pissburgh football team crying when we beat them the last time we played them and kicked there ass. You remember that game right? That is why your here talking smack isnt it? I take it your still sore we ruined any chance you had at the playoff's and caused some of your big name players to ball they're eyes out on national television.

Steelers have botched the draft pretty well themselves, besides the first round. I thought Kevin Colbert assumed the picks after the third round were just throw aways. Wow Limas Swede!!!! Bruce Davis!!!!! William Gay!!!!

They might want to actually ADD people to the defense rather than hope these players are all serviceable until they are 40.

Woodley is the only really good pick in the last 5 years. Mike Wallace has speed but average hands, Ben makes him much better than he is.

Guest thedrive
a story of love and confusion. A man falls in love with a woman who turns out to be a man - hence he is overwhelmed with grief.

The browns have been pretending they are a football team in the NFL but their fans cry every season once they realize the browns really are powder puff football posers..

There ain't no crying in Pittsburgh . the crying begins in cleveland after 5 weeks of regular season football.

Looking forward to trampling you little twits this year after you bumble the draft again and pose as an NFL team..

The browns have more championships than the stoolers!

Shit! I meant to hit the reply and not the stupid thanks button, is there an unthanks tool?

Anyways your'e post sounds as if you are trying out for the main transvestite part in the crying game. You must be gay and proud all at the same time, but we dont take a kind liking to trolls so pack it in or tuck it away junior and move on.

if a bunch of powder-puffs just sacked my QB 8 times the last time we played I think i'd choose other verbage to talk smack with. it's obvious the Browns are on the rebuild, and when a rebuilding team hands you your ass>>>the writing is usually on the wall.

you're either uninformed or plain stupid--maybe both--but calling our no-name-blue-collar-everymen a bunch of powder-puffs is certainly reaching. twits? you're pathetic.

i'm really loving watching the wheels fall off in Pitt as the Cowher-era signings continue to decline and the current FO keeps missing on draft day...

turnabout is fair play and your time is gonna come...but i digress and need to remember...DFTT.

**faint john paul jones organ in the distance**

Archived