THE BROWNS BOARD

Who would you like to face?

TheClevelandSound

2010 Opponents  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to face in our season opener?

• Baltimore
    • Cincinnati
    • Pittsburgh
    • New England
    • NYJ
    • Buffalo
    • Miami
    • Tampa Bay
    • Atlanta
    • New Orleans
    • Carolina
    • Kansas City
    • Jacksonville

New Orleans.

We might as well face the champs & see how we stack up. Also, they may not be focused too well with all the hoopla of being champs, and we need to pay them back for ruining our season opener in 2006.

Second choice would be New England on a Sunday night love-fest matchup of Mangini vs. BB

I was going to say that I would like the schedule makers to make Tampa, Miami, and Jacksonville to all come to Cleveland to play here in December, but then I realized that those are all scheduled away games.

Maybe it would be best to have the Browns go down there in December. And make the likes of Carolina and Atlanta come here in December.

Though, someone suggested that ALL division games should be scheduled as the last 6 games of the season to avoid all the laying down for opponents that seems to occur now by teams that have their division and post season positions set.

OK, so, who wants to go to Florida for a game or games there in December?

New Orleans.

We might as well face the champs & see how we stack up. Also, they may not be focused too well with all the hoopla of being champs, and we need to pay them back for ruining our season opener in 2006.

Second choice would be New England on a Sunday night love-fest matchup of Mangini vs. BB

I think the night game thing is a thing of the past for Cleveland <_< ....... for a loooong time..

I think the night game thing is a thing of the past for Cleveland <_< ....... for a loooong time..

You might be right, we've had some real stinkers on prime time (except the Steelers game last season) recently.

I just hope we don't open with a divisional opponent, I've always hated that.

I disagree. The atmosphere at Cleveland Stadium for a night game is as good as any in the country. And the Browns have not done all that poorly on those prime time games. They beat the defending SB Champs last year, and if I recall, wasn't the game against the defending SB Champs NY Giants which they won the prior year also a night game?

With Holmgren running the show here I think they will want the Browns on at least one home night game, be it a Thursday or a Monday.

The choice is yours.

Personally either NYJ (because of the history and connections), Kansas City (because they suck), or Jacksonville (because we played them the last game of the season).

I've heard they are throwing around the idea that they should have divisional games scheduled for weeks 16 and 17 so there is better games down the stretch.

Would probably help with the sitting of playmakers

Archived