THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Release Jamal Lewis

DAWGPOUND16

It was expected, man I wish we had him 9 years ago, with this O line. Thanks Jamal for working the shit out of Harrison in the offseasons, to make him stronger. Good luck to ya.

Jamal Lewis' 1,304 rushing yards in 2007 were the most ever by any Browns' player not named Jim Brown (who coincidentally celebrated his 74th birthday yesterday--2/17/36 Happy Birthday Mr. Brown).

Thank you Jamal for the positives you brought to my team while you were with the Browns, and good luck in your future endeavors. Even if you retire a Raven, you will be remembered as a Brown to me.

Loved Jamal in 2007. Respected him in 2008.

2009 he showed his true colors. Can't blame him for being bitter I guess. We all knew (including him) his career was coming to an end. Just wish he wouldn't have spoken out like that during the season. The team unity really did improve after he was injured and no longer lurking in the locker room.

If Jamal wanted to continue to work, he could always train NFL prospects and players through every off-season, if he ain't already set-up as a business already.

I still liked that we picked him up instead of over spending for Mcgahee.

Archived