THE BROWNS BOARD

Speculation is fun, but...

Canton Mike

...I trust that our new Management Team will do well in their Free Agent & Draft selections. We finally have a TEAM of good, solid, experienced football minds working together to put this show on the road. We may even see some surprises, but whatever is done, I feel it will be well researched & part of the long term goal.

I'm excited. I've pretty much forgotten how a real PROFESSIONAL NFL Team does things...It's nice seeing that happen now.

GO BROWNS!!

Mike

Absolutely ! With this fo and coaching staff in place, you have to figure that their FA and draft will

always be making great sense;that they will be making all the right choices

I'm still greatly put out at the Browns OC, though.

Absolutely ! With this fo and coaching staff in place, you have to figure that their FA and draft will

always be making great sense;that they will be making all the right choices

I'm still greatly put out at the Browns OC, though.

I was also upset with the OC (both the hiring & performance), but he WAS hired as a rookie Coordinator without VERY little viable, established talent at the skill positions. In addition, they did finish much better & he had a ringing endorsement from Brett Favre (I believe), so let's see what happens there. Again, I will trust Holmgren & his braintrust to properly figure it out.

Mike

Archived