THE BROWNS BOARD

Brady Quinn helped kick-off the new Browns Tavern !!!

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS
The Browns Tavern is a cyber watering hole for Browns fans on Game Day. Although the Tavern is open 24/7/365, most gather in the Live Chat on Game Days and during a planned Tuesday Nights at 9:00pm EST (every Tuesday Night).

There are (3) easy ways to access the newly remodeled, 'Browns Tavern':
  • For an easy access and direct transfer from this forum without having to re-login, Use the'LIVE CHAT' Link near the Top/Right of this forum. Also for those wanting to participate in the Chat without the smoky feel of sitting in a Tavern, this clean version features just a Chat window on white back-ground.
  • For that smoky, bar feel, surrounded by hot bar maids and neon lights use the links from our Home Page (Left menu bar).
  • Or for the same smoky/Barmaid feel, access the ctber Tavern by Direct Link: http://TheBrownsBoard.com/brownstavern.htm

Go ahead, take two-seconds to stick your head in the Browns Tavern,
just take this quick link
:
http://TheBrownsBoard.com/brownstavern.htm

CATCH BRADY QUINN LIVE
TODAY from 2:00-5:00pm

NOTE: If you have trouble accessing the chat, go to the 'LIVE CHAT' link near the top/right of this forum and scroll down to the 'Live Chat Help' section for assistance & downloads.

Guest ATENEARS

He's been in there since about 2:00pm this afternoon, he told me he could hang until about 5:00pm, but that he couldn't hang around much longer than that.

Pretty cool promotion for the new digs ... we are Big Time now!

He's been in there since about 2:00pm this afternoon, he told me he could hang until about 5:00pm, but that he couldn't hang around much longer than that.

Pretty cool promotion for the new digs ... we are Big Time now!

Must be the same Brady that was promoting himself on the gay dating site lol. Come on man We all dig Quinn, but this is a bit ridiculous having Brady imposters in the a chat room. What ever floats your boat..

Guest ATENEARS

That was some good stuff if you missed it. A screen name of 'BRADY QUINN' was in the Tavern to answer question. the guy wasn't flamboyant by any means, and was kind of quite in his responses and toted the company line. It could have really been him. He asked politely if he could sign-off much before 5:00pm and who am I to stop him?

Anyhow, then it got real nutty, as about 15 filled the bar stools in the new Tavern, and in walks Derek freaking Anderson. I bolted shortly after, but if you are still around (it's 4:33 EST) you might want to get in on some of that action. too much fun!

That was some good stuff if you missed it. A screen name of 'BRADY QUINN' was in the Tavern to answer question. the guy wasn't flamboyant by any means, and was kind of quite in his responses and toted the company line. It could have really been him. He asked politely if he could sign-off much before 5:00pm and who am I to stop him?

Anyhow, then it got real nutty, as about 15 filled the bar stools in the new Tavern, and in walks Derek freaking Anderson. I bolted shortly after, but if you are still around (it's 4:33 EST) you might want to get in on some of that action. too much fun!

Youve got a good site Ate. Some quality posters too.

What no pic for Derek? now that's just not fair. I know he's not as good looking as Quinn, but if you're going to go to the trouble of creating two false logins. Be fair to both of them......

;)

BTW. This was to show you all how stupid the BQ profile was. Keep it real.

-DA's biggest fan

PS. DONT CALL ME ANDERCEPTION

Damn, I missed it. I was hoping to ask him what his favorite flavor of EAS myoplex was... and if I drank enough of it, could I travel back in time to when I was 18, and QB for the Irish - then QB for the Browns.

I also wanted to ask him if "10" was his favorite number, because it's totally mine! Suuuuuper Bowl!!!

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

Archived