THE BROWNS BOARD

2010 game tickets

Harper77

Hellllooooo everyone! Long-time Browns fan here in Toronto, Ontario!

My wife and I are planning a road-trip to take in our very first Browns game this season!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!

Being a newbie to the whole experience, I was hoping someone could help with the following ques:

1) when is the 2010 schedule officially released?

2) when do tix go on sale?

3) is there parking at the stadium?

4) where is the best place to sit?

Thanks everyone! Go BrOwNs!!!!

Hellllooooo everyone! Long-time Browns fan here in Toronto, Ontario!

My wife and I are planning a road-trip to take in our very first Browns game this season!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!

Being a newbie to the whole experience, I was hoping someone could help with the following ques:

1) when is the 2010 schedule officially released?

2) when do tix go on sale?

3) is there parking at the stadium?

4) where is the best place to sit?

Thanks everyone! Go BrOwNs!!!!

the schedule usually comes out beginning of april

single game tix usually go on sale middle to end of july

there is parking all around the stadium

there is not a bad seat in the house.

what game you looking for in particular?

the schedule usually comes out beginning of april

single game tix usually go on sale middle to end of july

there is parking all around the stadium

there is not a bad seat in the house.

what game you looking for in particular?

Have they released the actual dates/opponents yet? Ideally I want Sun Oct 11 since the Monday is a holiday here in Canada.

It would be perfect if they played San Fran but I dont think thats gonna happen in 2010.

Have they released the actual dates/opponents yet? Ideally I want Sun Oct 11 since the Monday is a holiday here in Canada.

It would be perfect if they played San Fran but I dont think thats gonna happen in 2010.

As was said.....the dates and times haven't been announced yet. We know who we are playing, just not when or what time.

The past 4-5 years, the schedule is released around April 13th.

October 11 is a Holiday here as well, just a different holiday. Here, it is Columbus Day. In Canada, it is Thanksgiving.

But the schedule is not out, so no one knows who they are going to play when (they know the who, but not the when)

The Browns home opponents will be Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, and Baltimore as usual. Plus The NY Jets, NE Pats, Carolina Panthers, KC Chiefs, and Atlanta Falcons.

BUT: Note this: The Browns do play a road game against the Buffalo Bills. As a Browns fan from Toronto, that is a game you should attend.....AND if you are really lucky, it may be the Browns game that the league selects as the one game the Bills play in Toronto! Now, that would be great for you.

(In fact, that would be a great away game for Browns fans from here to go to. How about having that game on that that Columbus Day/Thanksgiving day weekend. It would be a great weekend trip!)

Archived