THE BROWNS BOARD

DA is still a Brown

mopaji

1. There is a team out there who has expressed interest in trading for DA and the deal is still being discussed.

2. There is a team out there who has expressed interest in Brady Quinn and its still being discussed.

Or 3. I have the NFL offseason schedule confused and the Browns still have untill the end of today before the bonus kicks in.

I doubt its 1, I'm not sure if he has any value left to anybody. I think its #2 and it involves Kyle Orton and the Broncos. MacDaniels really likes Brady and Brady has a better chance of succeeding in that system than this one. Orton although not the most electrifying QB in the league, is efficient and manages to win a lot more than he loses. If that's not the perfect guy to bring in here and mentor a 4th or 5th round draft pick, I dont know who is. But then again, as a guy who doesn't have cable TV therefore no ESPN, I may be missing the possibility that Orton has been tendered. If so, the trade won't happen for a few weeks and we'll all be yelling at eachother again on BrownsBoard. Regardless if its Denver or whoever, one of these QBs is getting traded. Expect a lot of speculation and mikToxic telling everybody they're stupid until a move is actually made.

His bonus is due the 19th

Thanks for the info. Like I said, I don't have cable I've been relagated to 3,5,8,and 19. Still, the fact that he wasn't released before free agency strongly suggests a trade is on the horizon for one of our QBs. I honestly cannot wait for one of these guys to get shipped out so we can move on and to see what we get in return.

Thanks for the info. Like I said, I don't have cable I've been relagated to 3,5,8,and 19. Still, the fact that he wasn't released before free agency strongly suggests a trade is on the horizon for one of our QBs. I honestly cannot wait for one of these guys to get shipped out so we can move on and to see what we get in return.

anderson is pretty much done

they will wait untill the 18th before they cut him if they cant get him traded before then

1. There is a team out there who has expressed interest in trading for DA and the deal is still being discussed.

2. There is a team out there who has expressed interest in Brady Quinn and its still being discussed.

Or 3. I have the NFL offseason schedule confused and the Browns still have untill the end of today before the bonus kicks in.

I doubt its 1, I'm not sure if he has any value left to anybody. I think its #2 and it involves Kyle Orton and the Broncos. MacDaniels really likes Brady and Brady has a better chance of succeeding in that system than this one. Orton although not the most electrifying QB in the league, is efficient and manages to win a lot more than he loses. If that's not the perfect guy to bring in here and mentor a 4th or 5th round draft pick, I dont know who is. But then again, as a guy who doesn't have cable TV therefore no ESPN, I may be missing the possibility that Orton has been tendered. If so, the trade won't happen for a few weeks and we'll all be yelling at eachother again on BrownsBoard. Regardless if its Denver or whoever, one of these QBs is getting traded. Expect a lot of speculation and mikToxic telling everybody they're stupid until a move is actually made.

or 4. his bonus isnt due till march 19th

or 4. his bonus isnt due till march 19th

I get that. The thing is, he must have value either on the trade market or to this team or they would have just cut him in time for FA. It says that either Quinn or him is gonna be traded. Quinn has more value and now according to recent developements, it looks like its Quinn.

i've given up on both. i was hoping one or the other would emerge at least as capable. i say wipe the slate clean in anyway you can. hopefully it will be sooner than later when we don't have to talk about this shit anymore.

There is no way we keep DA around and BQ while affordable is likely toast as well, we may see 2 new faces under center sniffing macks ass this year one old vet and one newb for when old crusty takes the hit and cant get up...

Archived