THE BROWNS BOARD

FA DT Justin Bannan will visit with Browns, and Broncos

calfoxwc

Bannan Sets Visits

Free-agent DT Justin Bannan (Ravens) has visits set up with the Denver Broncos and Cleveland Browns, a source said.

As Scout.com predicted recently, Bannan could be one of the top sleeper defensive players in free agency because of his versatility.

Denver and Cleveland run 3-4 defensive schemes, similar to the Ravens.

Good Post. !!! So does this mean we are setting up to get rid of Rogers? Im all for keeping Rogers and Rubin. We need a safety/corner!!!

I think he would take Williams' (back-up) spot on the D-Line rotation.

If Savage was still here we would have signed him last night with $30 million in guarantees just because he played for Baltiwhore :wacko:

I think our biggest weakness on the team is DB's so I hope between FA & the draft we can get 2 new starters back there.

You take a giant of a man, who plays great NT for you, even blocks a few field goals, gives 100% on the field, kicks

serious butt in the run up the middle game (no team can do it), and anybody wants to trade him because he isn't a spring chicken

anymore?

I don't get any desire to trade him. You do not ever trade a player unless it's addition by subtraction.

With these big guys, you must have a defensive line rotation. And you don't only one guy who can play NT.

Archived