THE BROWNS BOARD

To Seduce a Nation

Mr. T

I have listened to this guy being interviewed over the past few years, all of his predictions have come about. Because they are not predictions he knows of some of the financial plans that are being set for America. Please take the time to watch. Then see if what he claims comes about in the near future.

I have listened to this guy being interviewed over the past few years, all of his predictions have come about. Because they are not predictions he knows of some of the financial plans that are being set for America. Please take the time to watch. Then see if what he claims comes about in the near future.

I don't know, T. Seems a bit 'over the top'. Infomercial-like.

I dont what to say s John, I have listened over the past couple of years to what he has to say about the costs of oil per barrel and he has always been right on the money. The first time I listened to him he stated oil would go over 150 per barrell and then he gave a time frame of when it would come down then average out at 50 per barrel. Maybe it was a good speculation on his part or he knew something.

I haven't looked yet but I would bet there are some older youtube's that are dated that could be checked out.

well, it seems to be a ton of stuff from him that is unsubstantiated.

and kinda crazy, T.

Like I said before, we see things that are happening, but it's tough to pick up

on things like this as a legit explanation for things we see happening.

Archived