THE BROWNS BOARD

Potential SS, FS tandem

CLEVELandMILIDH

This is probably a pipe dream but imagine if we get Berry with are 1st pick and Mays with the second. Berry could be playmaking/coverguy at FS and Mays can be the run support/intimidator at SS. I know alot of people are down on Mays but with Berry alongside him to handle coverage you can bring Mays up in the box to stop the run, cover tightends and knock people out running crossing routes an slants. I'll probably get chastized for this but I really think Mays brings the kinda physicallity we need in this division. He has a John Lynch mentality with Polamaulu's athletic ability and all yea...he ran a 4.24

That would be a ridiculous draft. Ridiculous as in stupid, not good.

We should NOT draft a safety in the top 10, even if it is Berry.

If we do make that mistake, drafting another safety with so many other concerns on the team, in the 2nd round, would be ludicrous.

If we do make that mistake, drafting another safety with so many other concerns on the team, in the 2nd round, would be ludicrous.

I agree, that's why I think they'll trade out of the top 10 and get Earl Thomas or maybe even Haden a little later in the 1st.

I would say safety is our biggest concern right now, Abe Elam's the only safety on the team and he's not great. Safety, CB, DL would be my biggest targets in the draft in that order

I would say safety is our biggest concern right now, Abe Elam's the only safety on the team and he's not great. Safety, CB, DL would be my biggest targets in the draft in that order

But with major concerns at DL, CB, WR, and QB, you don't use your two most important draft picks on the same position, especially Safety!

Archived