THE BROWNS BOARD

Im introducing myself to the browns board

steelersfan10

I can respect a true steelers fan. As much as i dont care for the steelers i still respect their old school hardnosed fans.

I too respect the Western PA. born and raised Pittsburgh Steeler fan who should absolutley be loyal to their home town team.

I do not respect the FRAKs , frontrunnerasskickers that jump on the Steeler...or any other winning teams (see Yankee FRAKS, Cowboy FRAKs, Celtic FRAKS, Bulls/Lakers FRAKs) bandwagon...and who would probably jump off just as fast.

Well welcome..If you come here to talk football intelligently this is the place to do it..If you come here like some slapdick Steeler fans to gloat and troll you will be dismissed..Question for you newbie, what is the take on Big Ben's big problem? I'm not wise assing here, just curious how this is viewed in Steeler country? That boy is making some bad decisions lately.

Welcome to the board !

We have had a few real Steeler fans here - who just talked football, it was fine.

But to smart off and try to troll for trouble, eh... not good.

You should be fine.

ahhh more potential whipping boys. "come on in" said the spider to the fly. :)

so, are you relieved Anderson is most likely out of the division, disappointed, or indifferent?

none of the above?

personally i'd be relieved he didn't work out. when he had receivers dude was always just one play away from scoring.

Archived