THE BROWNS BOARD

New to the board

Rust Belt

Whats up Browns fans. I don't mean to waste space for a new thread but I've been a lurking Browns fan for some time. I am a die hard Buffalo Bills fan from Buffalo - but also have a thing for Cleveland ever since I've visited when I was little. I'll be sticking around. Cheers!

Awesome , glad your here !

I went to college near Erie PA. The population seemed to be 50% steeler fans 10% browns, 10 % buffalo and 30% whoever.

I befriended some B-lo fans while watching games at the local bars and we formed the 'anti-steeler alliance' to combat the overwhelming number of loudmouthed stooler fans around us.

When we played pittsburgh, our buffalo friends would show up in numbers dawning cleveland gear to help us cheer them on, and we returned the favor for them. It was good times and good friends !

Awesome , glad your here !

I went to college near Erie PA. The population seemed to be 50% steeler fans 10% browns, 10 % buffalo and 30% whoever.

I befriended some B-lo fans while watching games at the local bars and we formed the 'anti-steeler alliance' to combat the overwhelming number of loudmouthed stooler fans around us.

When we played pittsburgh, our buffalo friends would show up in numbers dawning cleveland gear to help us cheer them on, and we returned the favor for them. It was good times and good friends !

Awesome! I attended the Browns/Bills blizzard game a few years back in Cleveland. The ride to/from Cleveland was ridiculous but I had a blast. I sat in the dog pound... but nobody really attacked me. Although I did hear a few "Toronto" squalls lol

Awesome! I attended the Browns/Bills blizzard game a few years back in Cleveland. The ride to/from Cleveland was ridiculous but I had a blast. I sat in the dog pound... but nobody really attacked me. Although I did hear a few "Toronto" squalls lol

Good to have you here man. Many Browns fans relate to Bills fans and truly we all root for them in a small capacity, except when playing the Browns of course. I have always liked the Bills, which is more I can say for 24 other teams in the league.

No one would attack true fans, not the fair weather type like from other teams. Might give you a bit of razzing, but that's it. We respect Bill fans.

I'm also a fan of the city. It reminds me of a bigger Buffalo. I was there 2 years ago with some friends. We ate at the House of Blues, went to a concert, and roamed the city. It was alot of fun. I went through Cleveland last year on my way to the Hall of Fame game in Canton. We had lunch at... the Harry Buffalo? Nonetheless - we ordered chicken wings!

Welcome !

This is a great place to talk about our Browns. I'm glad you found it !

Btw, we all too often don't agree on stuff, like qb's, so just have it... GGG

Welcome!

I like to think of Buffalo as like a close relative to the Browns. We both have had some real heartbreaks, we both live in a cold, dirty, blue-collar town. And we both love our teams. If the Bills are in the playoffs and we're not, I root for Buffalo. By the way, how about sending over Lee Evans? We'll give you Brady!

Welcome!

I like to think of Buffalo as like a close relative to the Browns. We both have had some real heartbreaks, we both live in a cold, dirty, blue-collar town. And we both love our teams. If the Bills are in the playoffs and we're not, I root for Buffalo. By the way, how about sending over Lee Evans? We'll give you Brady!

Never! I just wish the Bills had a QB and a line to give the ball to Evans :(

Nonetheless - we ordered chicken wings!
old habits die hard, right? :D

welcome to the Board RB.

so, why did you decide to pull the trigger and finally post? is it perhaps a positive reflection of your approval of recent team moves?

old habits die hard, right? :D

welcome to the Board RB.

so, why did you decide to pull the trigger and finally post? is it perhaps a positive reflection of your approval of recent team moves?

I've always liked Cleveland and the team. I like the underdogs. I actually was a member of a board (Dawg pound?) last year but kinda faded away.

I like the Scott Fujita move but my hopes aren't too high for the Browns or Bills this year (Jinx me please)

I've always liked Cleveland and the team. I like the underdogs. I actually was a member of a board (Dawg pound?) last year but kinda faded away.

I like the Scott Fujita move but my hopes aren't too high for the Browns or Bills this year (Jinx me please)

**sends jinx**

Archived