THE BROWNS BOARD

OT: I have to know

VENOM

I'm in town every year to see the Browns play the Steelers. Two years ago I got the best pizza of my life, but was to drunk to remember the name of the place. This year I tried to remember the name but my brain was too frozen to work. Well anyway to make a short story long, where are some of the best places to order pizza in town? Maybe you guys can jog my memory.

Hey it could have been that you were so wasted that this particular pizza only tasted like the best pizza you ever had in your life...some of those pub babes look really hot too, at least until you wake up the next morning! hehehehe ;)

I'm in town every year to see the Browns play the Steelers. Two years ago I got the best pizza of my life, but was to drunk to remember the name of the place. This year I tried to remember the name but my brain was too frozen to work. Well anyway to make a short story long, where are some of the best places to order pizza in town? Maybe you guys can jog my memory.

Dewey's Pizza in Lakewood (West Side), plus there are tons of bars with in walking distance and a $20 cab ride downtown. Sweet Basil's in Westlake (west). Just carry out only, Carmella's Pizza Bazaar in Euclid (East). Trust me, I eat a lot of pie. And pizza.

Don't go with the chain places like Rascal House, they are good if you can't drive to get some and need it delivered, maybe the best chain in Cleveland. Romeo's pizza is one of the best chains in Cleveland as well.

Dewey's Pizza in Lakewood (West Side), plus there are tons of bars right there and a $20 cab ride downtown. Sweet Basil's in Westlake (west). Just carry out only, Carmella's Pizza Bazaar in Euclid (East). Trust me, I eat a lot of pie. And pizza.

Don't go with the chain places like Rascal House, they are good if you can't drive to get some and need it delivered, maybe the best chain in Cleveland. Romeo's pizza is one of the best in Cleveland as well.

woah now. Dont you dare diss rascal house! Its my favorite thing to eat after a violent mosh pit at a metal concert at next door Peabodys.

woah now. Dont you dare diss rascal house! Its my favorite thing to eat after a violent mosh pit at a metal concert at next door Peabodys.

I mean it's good, don't get me wrong, I order it once in a while. There are just way better. And sorry dude mosh pits went out with the hacky sacks and high top BK's.

Also the best and has won 20+ best in Cleveland is Angelo's pizza (in Lakewood). Which is my favorite.

Archived