THE BROWNS BOARD

Connections to our 2010 Opponents

TheClevelandSound

Here's a rundown of some of our connections with our opponents we play in the 2010 season. Please add some if I have missed any.

Baltimore- Signed former Browns WR Donte Stallworth in the offseason. Ozzie Newsome GM.

Pittsburgh- Hank Fraley looking to rejoin the Steelers.

Cincinnati- Reunion of the Browns and Antonio Bryant.

Carolina- Jake Delhomme, former QB of the Panthers, is now a QB on the Cleveland Browns

New Orleans- Scott Fujita, former LB for the Saints, is now a LB for the Cleveland Browns.

Atlanta Falcons- N/A

Tampa Bay Buccaneers- First time Cleveland will play the Bucs since Kellen Winslow was traded from the Browns to the Bucs.

New York Jets- First time former NYJ coach Eric Mangini will play his former team. First time Braylon Edwards will play the Browns as a NYJ. Defensive Coordinator of the Cleveland Browns will go against his brothers team. First time S Brodney Pool will play the Browns as a NYJ.

New England Patriots- First time TE Benjamin Watson will play his former team, the NE Patriots. First time Eric Mangini will face his rival Bill Belichek as a Brown.

Buffalo Bills- Every time the Browns and Bills have played in the past three years, the score has been decided by 8 points or less.

Miami Dolphins- N/A

Kansas City- Jerome Harrison and Joshua Cribbs will play KC for the first time since their record breaking game in 2009. Brady Quinn will visit his former coach at ND (if still on the team). The Cleveland Browns will reunite with former coach Romeo Crennel. Chris Chambers will come home to face his hometown team.

Jacksonville- Tony Pashos will visit his former team, the Jacksonville Jaguars. Cleveland will visit Jacksonville for the 3rd year in a row. They defeated Jacksonville at the last game of the season.

Please let me know if I missed any. That game against the NYJ will be monumental due to all of the connections. Don't be surprised if that one is on MNF.

Archived