THE BROWNS BOARD

Offtopic board?

Rust Belt

Is there an offbeat message board anywhere around here? (being new)

I see a music and political message board... but nothing for "other" topics.

Thanks for the help

I've asked that a year ago, it's supposed to go in the Political Forum? Has never made sense to me.

THE BARBER SHOP TALK has been officially launched. Take you off-topics there and have fun.

This forum has been recommended for years. We first had to put the kids through college, and send the women into the abandoned bomb shelters, but by popular demand, the forum is officially launched.

THE BARBER SHOP TALK has been officially launched. Take you off-topics there and have fun.

This forum has been recommended for years. We first had to put the kids through college, and send the women into the abandoned bomb shelters, but by popular demand, the forum is officially launched.

barber shop talk?

Could you have come up with a game that was more gay?

now its time for a rebuilding of the website and change the pics on the front page but baby steps right lol

or we could just lose you and your fem avatar signature--complete with lame video game endorsements.

once you get hair on your balls you'll likely forget all about the site design.

or we could just lose you and your fem avatar signature--complete with lame video game endorsements.

once you get hair on your balls you'll likely forget all about the site design.

woo who pissed in your wheaties just because i play video games dosent have anything to do with my suggestion of changing the pic on the home page with 5 of the 8 guys no longer on the team

barber shop talk?

Could you have come up with a (n)ame that was more gay?

Beauty Salon Banter?

Hair-Dos and Button Hooks?

Split Ends and Tight Ends?

Brady Quinn Homo Fan club?

Zombo

I envision Floyd the barber from the Andy Griffith Show standing in as moderator

Far from it. lol

But it should be a good place to discuss or share anything OT other than football related.

scan0001ir1.jpg

Yea, but is anyone going to patronize that new board?

OK, so, I occasionally post seemingly off-topic stuff on the Browns Board. Sometimes it was that off-topic stuff that was the only thing that made the Browns Board interesting. I mean, honestly, it became nauseating trying to wade through the topics that were nothing but Brady/DA gripe fests. And now 8 different threads about should we draft Tim Tebow?

Should there be no room on the Browns board for the off-topic stuff, there may be no room in my time for The Browns Board. In reality, The Browns Board should have only 3 or 4 topics:

1. In season game conversation.

2. Draft and free agent discussion

3. Squealer/Ratbird/Bungle troll bitchslapping.

WTF else do we talk about on here?

Is the Hot Cheerleader thread going to be moved to the Barbershop talk board?

Or, maybe you should go ahead and create a "Gentleman's Club" board...and require verification of adulthood to log in. And then allowed exposed boobs.

Yea, but is anyone going to patronize that new board?

OK, so, I occasionally post seemingly off-topic stuff on the Browns Board. Sometimes it was that off-topic stuff that was the only thing that made the Browns Board interesting. I mean, honestly, it became nauseating trying to wade through the topics that were nothing but Brady/DA gripe fests. And now 8 different threads about should we draft Tim Tebow?

Should there be no room on the Browns board for the off-topic stuff, there may be no room in my time for The Browns Board. In reality, The Browns Board should have only 3 or 4 topics:

1. In season game conversation.

2. Draft and free agent discussion

3. Squealer/Ratbird/Bungle troll bitchslapping.

WTF else do we talk about on here?

Is the Hot Cheerleader thread going to be moved to the Barbershop talk board?

Or, maybe you should go ahead and create a "Gentleman's Club" board...and require verification of adulthood to log in. And then allowed exposed boobs

If you are griping about your threads being 'linked' to the new off-topic board, first consider why;

We moved old threads of yours there for the likely hood that they may be reenacted upon in that new folder.

We 'bridged' your newest posts there as a means of possibly building up that forum with your excellent help. Your posts were nominated as a source for bridging that gap. Your Trivia Threads are archived there for easier reference to them as opposed to getting lost here under the sea of QB talk.

Consider it respect for your work, not a reprimand.

Thanks for contributing here. If this sort of acknowledgement is not wanted, we will restore your threads back into their original spots among the archive.

Apologizes for not explaining first.

If you are griping about your threads being 'linked' to the new off-topic board, first consider why;

We moved old threads of yours there for the likely hood that they may be reenacted upon in that new folder.

We 'bridged' your newest posts there as a means of possibly building up that forum with your excellent help. Your posts were nominated as a source for bridging that gap. Your Trivia Threads are archived there for easier reference to them as opposed to getting lost here under the sea of QB talk.

Consider it respect for your work, not a reprimand.

Thanks for contributing here. If this sort of acknowledgement is not wanted, we will restore your threads back into their original spots among the archive.

Apologizes for not explaining first.

Well, let's see how it works. It is always more fun to do them when there is a good response to them, and my concern is that the response with drastically drop. If only one or two people respond, it is hardly worth the effort to put these quizzes together. Though I do actually come up with from anywhere from 25-50% from my own knowledge, yes, it is fair to say that I do research the rest, and it does take some time.

Archived