THE BROWNS BOARD

Five more years till we have a contender

WRREBEL

I am sorry but the Browns are the only team that drafts guys in the first round and trades them for 6th round picks.

Are we trying to see how many six round picks we can get??

Walrus is trying to do the same thing the tuna did in Miami.. Guess what he is not Bill Parcells..

The Browns will be the worst team in the NFL this year..

I think I want to go sexually assualt someone now..

I am sorry but the Browns are the only team that drafts guys in the first round and trades them for 6th round picks.

Walrus is trying to do the same thing the tuna did in Miami.. Guess what he is not Bill Parcells..

The Browns will compete next year. I have a good feeling Delhomme will be average and that will be enough to keep us in the running near the end of the season. BTW... Tom Brady was a 6th round pick.

The Browns will compete next year. I have a good feeling Delhomme will be average and that will be enough to keep us in the running near the end of the season. BTW... Tom Brady was a 6th round pick.

Come on now, the Browns will be lucky to win 3 games.. What I don't get is trading Wimbley?? I understand Quinn, he was terrible..

We won 4 games in a row at the end of the year. How the hell can we carry that over if no one is left??

We are cursed.. I wouldn't play for the browns if they game me a free Brady quinn poster

Come on now, the Browns will be lucky to win 3 games.. What I don't get is trading Wimbley?? I understand Quinn, he was terrible..

We won 4 games in a row at the end of the year. How the hell can we carry that over if no one is left??

We are cursed.. I wouldn't play for the browns if they game me a free Brady quinn poster

Being a Bills fan... you don't know the word "CURSE"!

Get out of here. Go assault your cousin xxxxing loser.

Archived