THE BROWNS BOARD

Peyton Hillis

Athensbuck26

I'll be upset if Vickers leaves, the man is an animal of a run blocker.

Vickers is Very Good. This Hillis at Arkansas In 4 yrs Peyton Hillis Carries 203 yards 959 TD 12 on Ground Added about 1300 yrds and 11 TDs as a reciever.

22 games 81 Totes 397 Yards 619 4.9 YPC 7TD 18 Rec. 198 yrds 11.0 Per Catch 1 TD with Denver.

Quinn still had Upside so , I would assume that Hillis had some Value to The Broncos. Stats dont tell a Whole lot though solid but Limited work.

He better, otherwise the trade was worthless.

It is comments like this that make some media folk seem like they are just talking to talk. I mean seriously. The Browns will keep him around for at least 1 year, if for no other reason than to save face.

That is why Vickers is here (fingers-crossed). We need playmakers and if you watch the video of this dude, he is nothing but.

comming from a guy who thinks Harrison will start

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA

he had 4 fluke games

Actually, it was only one fluke game. Only it wasn't really a fluke. KC's LBing corps was completely depleted. In the final two games Harrison averaged under 4 yards a carry, but carried the ball about 75 times. End of the year. Fresh legs. I remember Lee Suggs having a similar end of the year. Harrison's earned a chance, but I'm keeping my expectations in check. Sounds like the front office is too.

I think we're all missing the point here. If we can keep Vickers as a run blocker and bring Hillis in on 3rd downs his role could be much like Chester Taylor's role was with the Viking's this past year. He gives us blocking AND a good set of hands and creates more options for us.

He's a football player guys....He'll make a difference. He will be an excellent role player here at Cleveland.

Archived