THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Monday, Beware the Ides of March

The Gipper

Here is this weeks survey:

1. On this date 2054 years ago, Julius Caesar was murdered in the Roman Forum. Theoretically, a seer predicted this would happen and warned him not to go out in public that day. The question is: Do you believe that there are people who are prescient and can see or accurately predict the future somehow?

2. Should the Browns use their #7 overall pick on a QB? If so, who?

3. Do you participate in an NCAA bracket pool?

4. How do you plan to celebrate St. Patrick's Day on Wednesday?

5. Do you have any interest in the fact that Opening Day for baseball is just around the corner?

1. On this date 2054 years ago, Julius Caesar was murdered in the Roman Forum. Theoretically, a seer predicted this would happen and warned him not to go out in public that day. The question is: Do you believe that there are people who are prescient and can see or accurately predict the future somehow?

no way

no way

no way

I already did this weekend, with green beer, no xxxx (ladies), and a mighty hangover. D:

5. Do you have any interest in the fact that Opening Day for baseball is just around the corner?

Not really, bring on the NFL draft!

No.

Bradford or Clausen if either are there.

Yes.

Drinking heavily throughout the day

Yes.

Yup, I told you this roster would get flipped last year, I told you Williams and Quinn would be traded, I told you last week the Browns would make headlines this week, and now, I'm predicting Jerome Harrison is gonna get traded for a 3rd round pick! It's not really magic, it's just what I would do if I were GM.

Heeeell no!!! Unless Bradford is there.

Noway, college sports are too unpredictable. You never know which dumb kid is gonna F-up really bad and cost his team the game.

Stay the hell out of public! I've seen teeth knocked out, girl's drugged, and riot police. I'm done with Amature nights.

None whatsoever. The MLB is the biggest sham of a sport in the world. There's the Yankees and Red Socks. Everyone else is a farm team for those two. Not to mention the steroids.

My own answers:

No, not really. If someone could how could they resist trying to predict lottery numbers? Actually, if someone were prescient, I presume they couldn't just call up some future event at will. It would only be glimpses and feeling of non-specific things. Sometimes I think it may be possible for someone to dream something and have that come true. Sort of a deja vu thing, which is real.

I do NOT believe they should. The only one I might have any interest in is Bradford, and he should be gone by the Browns turn at bat.

No longer. I used to for a number of years, but it has been about 5 years since I did.

AHH, for once things come together this year: I have an open work schedule and the NCAA tournament does not start till the following day, so the whole day seems freed up. So, I am definitely going to have me some corned beef and a pint of Harp's for lunch, and later a Jameson on the rocks. Then, I may go see our board denizon Westside Steve do his act at the On Tap in Montrose. And who knows, I may even go home and get laid. (Yea, OK, I guess that is too much to ask for)

I really don't anymore at this point. I am angry at the Indians for not even trying and giving away all their talent. And I am angry at baseball for allowing the Yankees to buy their way to championships. So F*** them.

No.

Possibly. Neither Delhomme or Wallace is our future. It depends who we predict to be left on the board in the second round.

I am hosting one for the first time this year

Come to Kent. If you see a naked, intoxicated 19 year old in the streets, thats me.

Sort of. I love going to the games. And it means the warmth is coming!

Sure. I had a dream not long ago the browns opened against Cincy and we won....51 to 24...maybe 26...point is, if the home opener is against Cincy, i am betting the win and the over

Not sure at this point

[bY[/b]

Just another day for me

You bet....play ball!

I think some have the ability to make good predictions from recent observations

No

NO

None

Shapiro has killed the dream. But if they are on tv I will watch the AAA team.

Yes, it has been shown in many texts that some people correctly predicted future events.

Berry

Yea, it's f'ed up

I don't remember

Fantasy baseball, hell yea.

Archived