shoot

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which rival do you hate the most?

• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Cincinnati Bengals

Scott Walker - Lights of Cincinnati

Counting Crows - Raining in Baltimore

Mother's Last Tooth - In Pittsburgh, Circle Jerks Aren't Just for Church Anymore.

Okay, I made up that last one.

OK, I had not heard of the ones you mention. I gave a listen to both the Counting Crows and Scott Walker songs.

Both, in my view, were extremely depressing songs. Not bad, just depressing.

I should have guessed that a band named Counting Crows would do a song about Baltimore. Plus I have always like the Walker Brothers. (you sure this guy wasn't Rick Astley's dad?)

I put a few of these types of songs on my compilation, notably Springsteen's Youngstown, Nebraska, and Streets of Philadelphia. But I think I am OK leaving these songs out.

Since I have always been a Browns fan and secondly a Steeler Fan and always liked the Bengals..............my answer was a no brainer..........and the poll was stupid

That's simple, he's from Ohio so which ever team wins in Ohio he sports that jersey, but if Pittsburgh wins he leaves the other jerseys in the closet. People who feel insecure do stuff like this all the time for reassurance. You know when the Browns plays Pittsburgh it's always a win win situtation for him which means he will never get depressed cause he can claim he's been dedicated since day one.

Even if I were born and raised in Pittsburgh I couldn't cheer for those over-achieving, grace-less, arrogant, pee-pee touching hillbillies. Although I admire the Rooneys, I cannot tolerate that team. Their fall from the top starts now!

You should read your thoughts out loud before you post them on here. You sound like a fxxkin Retard. You are an embarrassment. Grow up!

I have never really developed the hatred for Baltimore as most fans have. It wasn't really their fault Modell jumped ship. Plus, as a kid raised on Bernie's Browns I love Ozzie and always will so I was kind of happy he got a ring.

However! I have and always will despise Pittsburgh more than any other team. ESPECIALLY the current version of the team. They are arrogant over achievers who have never, ever, given the other team credit after a win or loss. They are just completely self-absorbed. Not to mention they have a tendency to bump genitals a bit too much on the sideline. Hines and Ben have been gay for eachother far too long for me.

And I am starting to believe Ben's serial raping of young women comes from a deep seeded envy of their gender and the fact that they can sleep with men at their discretion. I'm sure growing up in a small town and being a big guy his entire life, a certain image was expected from him. The manly-man. And now, that he has the world at his finger tips and is still unable to come out of the closet out of shame, he takes his frustrations out on attractive young women because they are exactly what he wishes he could be. So my answer is, the Steelers, yup, the Steelers. I hate them.

wow.

Archived