THE BROWNS BOARD

Pro's and Con's YES A Pittsburg Coach

hammertime

I know that this is a suggestion, but could cleveland acccept a Pittsburg Steeler into the organization?

To win at all costs is a great motto. When you leave the Browns and end up a steeler legend do you think all will turn out well when you return to Browns?

I want the best for the Browns like everyone here, but at what point do we realize that acceptance will control his destiny as well as his record.

I know that this is a suggestion, but could cleveland acccept a Pittsburg Steeler into the organization?

To win at all costs is a great motto. When you leave the Browns and end up a steeler legend do you think all will turn out well when you return to Browns?

I want the best for the Browns like everyone here, but at what point do we realize that acceptance will control his destiny as well as his record.

Sure they accepted a Cleveland Brown into their organization. (Cowher) so I could accept him back. Think the Jets would have trouble accepting Brady, Tom Brady that is. Montana to KC?

Bottom line I want to win, I want to play constantly good football!

Sure they accepted a Cleveland Brown into their organization. (Cowher) so I could accept him back. Think the Jets would have trouble accepting Brady, Tom Brady that is. Montana to KC?

Bottom line I want to win, I want to play constantly good football!

I know it sounds good, but this is Cleveland and 1 wrong move and were screaming for his head?

So you all think Cowher can stroll into Cleveland like a saviour and survive a couple .500 seasons without being chased out ?

I could deal with it simply because we arent goin to have great or even good seasons with the coaching staff we currently have or anyone on it as the new HC

Cowher would build us a winner over time and i think he would use 30 to 40% of the personnel we already have but their crybaby days would be over they would have to play to keep their jobs same for coordinators and assistants they have to coach effectively to keep theirs..

I have always admired cowher as a coach hes not afraid to do on the job training for a better future and crazy things when desperate to win i think its more of a rooney ownership thing but it rubbed off on cowher and this team could really use that winning football mentality...

Archived