THE BROWNS BOARD

Eagles QB blunder not unlike Browns

WRREBEL

I think in two years or less we will see how the Eagles in ability to trade Mcnabb or Kolb, crap even Vick will haunt them. I am pretty sure they are holding onto these guys with the fear of being wrong.

Remember when Anderson had his huge year in 2007? Our staff needed to trade him or Quinn. There would be no time which Anderson value would have been greater. Yet we decided to hold onto them both. Afraid Anderson was a one hit wonder and Quinn wasn't the real deal. I personally think our situation then, even know turned out bad doesn't compare to the Eagles.

All three QB's are free agents at the end of the year. So how do you see this playing out?

They got greedy and now most teams that were interested went in other directions...

There are things that make me think they are missing the boat.. Jason La Canfora, with his gay ass smirk seems to think they are smart..

Tell me this, how smart do they look next year?? The trade value was never higher than it would have been a month ago. The only way they could get good value would be to cut of there nose to spite there face.. Trading Kevin Kolb and keeping Mcnabb..

Way to go Andy Reid you fat peice of poo poo..

I think in two years or less we will see how the Eagles in ability to trade Mcnabb or Kolb, crap even Vick will haunt them. I am pretty sure they are holding onto these guys with the fear of being wrong.

Remember when Anderson had his huge year in 2007? Our staff needed to trade him or Quinn. There would be no time which Anderson value would have been greater. Yet we decided to hold onto them both. Afraid Anderson was a one hit wonder and Quinn wasn't the real deal. I personally think our situation then, even know turned out bad doesn't compare to the Eagles.

All three QB's are free agents at the end of the year. So how do you see this playing out?

They got greedy and now most teams that were interested went in other directions...

There are things that make me think they are missing the boat.. Jason La Canfora, with his gay ass smirk seems to think they are smart..

Tell me this, how smart do they look next year?? The trade value was never higher than it would have been a month ago. The only way they could get good value would be to cut of there nose to spite there face.. Trading Kevin Kolb and keeping Mcnabb..

Way to go Andy Reid you fat peice of poo poo..

Jason LaCanfora? Is he the same "Jason LaCanfora" who assured us that Mangini being fired was a "done deal" and that Holmgren "couldn't wait" to drop the axe on him?

OK, just checking....

In the court of public opinion, the only thing worse than not doing anything is trading the wrong guy. That is the kiss of death...that's why you see this all the time.

In the court of public opinion, the only thing worse than not doing anything is trading the wrong guy. That is the kiss of death...that's why you see this all the time.

Exactly. Im sure if DA or BQ were to perform amazingly for their respective teams and if JD drops the interception bomb on us; expect many a fans to get riled up.

Archived