THE BROWNS BOARD

Texans @ Browns Sunday Nov 23rd Predictions

Guest AdaM

This almost seems like a trap game to me, I know we're not really good enough to have "trap games" but nonetheless, I see this one a lot closer than some might think

Browns 24

Texans 21

Inspecta, Texans are going to score a lot more than 21 with Andre Johnson and that running game....

At least I think so :)

Inspecta, Texans are going to score a lot more than 21 with Andre Johnson and that running game....

At least I think so :)

The only thing that holds them down from putting up 40 on the Browns D is Rosenfels. He is

a turnover machine.

This almost seems like a trap game to me

A trap game against a superior opponent is funny.

I say we win in a shootout, but they are, on O, better than us at nearly every skill position. Both of our D's stink, so that's a wash to me.

I think the way chud has bradys playbook marginalized while he is learning to play with the first team i dont think we can score more than 31 points unless the defense sucks..

Reality says:

Texans 38

Browns 31

Stupid delusional browns fan says:

Browns 31

Texans 23

texans 38

browns 44

slaton has a huge day running but cribbs garners more than 250 all-purpose yards including his first career hundred-yard rushing game.

Lol jew dago, that one is OUT THERE!

Just a couple interesting stats to remember:

Rosenfels has 7 INT's 118 passes in 4 games (3 starts)

Quinn has 0 INT's in 71 passes 2 games (2 starts)

The Browns have 13 INT's on the year (tied for 5th)

The Texans have 6 (24th)

The Browns have forced 6 fumbles, recovering 5 (19th)

The Texans have forced 6 fumbles, recovering 3 (27th)

The Browns have a +8 on turnover ratio

The Texans have a -13 on turnover ratio

Games like these come down to protecting the ball...and taking it away. The obvious edge goes to the Browns.

Add in line play...

Sacks given up

Browns: 12

Texans: 24

and the fact that the Texans give up rushing yards almost as quickly as the Browns....

should be an entertaining game to say the least!!!

yeah, it's a completely off-the-wall prediction, i know. cribbs' numbers are supposed to include his return yards, though, which should be at least 125 at the bare minimum.

and, for some reason, i think he'll get the ball more than harrison would. rac trusts cribbs with the ball, so i think we'll see him get a few actual running plays in addition to an end around. he's likely to take at least one into the secondary and we all know what cribbs can do in the open field.

End Of 1st Quarter:

Browns 21

Texaco 0 ... on 3 BQ to Steve Heiden TD's ... BQ whacks finger on a helmet and is pulled

End Of 1st Half:

Derrick Anderson subbing for BQ throws 3 pick 6's

Browns 21

Sextants 21

End Of 3rd Quarter:

Ken Dorsey replaces DA runs for two TD's and throws 3 more pick 6's

Browns 35

Tuxedos 42

End Of Game:

A hobbled BQ enters the game leads the Browns on a 99 yard drive capped by a Shaun Rogers one yard plunge. With time running out Josh Cribbs returns a punt to the 50. The kicking team rushes onto the field as Phil Dawson nails a 67 yard Field Goal as time expires.

Browns 45

Tax Sins 42

At the post game presser, Romeo Crennel makes a sound like a distressed walrus and keels over crushing several media members. Sam Rutigliano immediately signs on as Browns head coach.

Doug

Archived