THE BROWNS BOARD

On this day...... March 23rd

Mr. T

He sure did, and I thought it would be worth discussing.

Where do you feel we are in history?

Are we at a point of where no man has gone before? or are we being rolled back to the 16th century or some other point in political history.

He sure did, and I thought it would be worth discussing.

Where do you feel we are in history?

Are we at a point of where no man has gone before? or are we being rolled back to the 16th century or some other point in political history.

I think this is huge turning point for this country. I am still trying to wrap my head around the specifics, I've been reading for the last 12+ hours on the computer. There is one thing that I keep coming to a conclusion about, there is something funny about total revolutionizing health care without taking other steps first. It's jumping head first into a pool of 2 feet of water.

Both sides are not acting in the best interest of the people. They are just reacting to what they think the people want. Yea politicians are Sooooo in touch with the people. Yea they know.

I think yes this where no man has gone before. I am not sure about where we are going to be honest. This is going to work or not going to work, there is no middle ground. And beware if it does fail.

Archived