THE BROWNS BOARD

Do U enjoy the new comic heroes movies being made ?

BrownIndian

Captain America, Incredible Hulk, Batman and Superman are some of the comics that were made into movies back then. Some were too cheesy and some were really good.

With all the new technology coming Im seeing a massive rise in those type of movies now ! We have Xmen, Spiderman, Ghostrider, Iron Man, GI Joe etc etc etc .... and while all these movies have really cool graphics the stories of many are quite sucky !!!

Do you all enjoy such movies where the graphics are awesome but the story is too lame and predictable ?

Captain America, Incredible Hulk, Batman and Superman are some of the comics that were made into movies back then. Some were too cheesy and some were really good.

With all the new technology coming Im seeing a massive rise in those type of movies now ! We have Xmen, Spiderman, Ghostrider, Iron Man, GI Joe etc etc etc .... and while all these movies have really cool graphics the stories of many are quite sucky !!!

Do you all enjoy such movies where the graphics are awesome but the story is too lame and predictable ?

Never been a "fantasy" fan. I have enough difficulty understanding reality. That and a lack of imagination.

I always like "Fantastic Four" when I was a kid.

the Invisible Girl was hot, especially when she was invisable. LOL

Good movie.

Not a superhero fan.

I would much rather watch a true story or a fiction story that is at least a little bit believable.

Superhero movies, at least to me, are kind of like watching the same movie over and over again just the main character has different powers.

The special effects are getting better and better but that's not reason enough for me to watch the movies. Just my opinion. I know some people think they're awesome.

Star Wars was pretty sweet though.

Archived