THE BROWNS BOARD

The TV show "Lost"

Mr. T

What is your favorite TV show?

I have been hooked on "Lost"

I have not watched it in over 2 years and had to catch up since it is in its final season.

For the first time I watched it on the regular showtime tonight. So out o my own speculation do you think that they are all dead and just in purgatory?

Who is your favorite character? and what do you think about the show?

My favorite TV show is "The Office" but I watch Lost.

I don't think they are dead, but it seems like they are kind of living two lives at once.

I think one of two things could happen:

The "Candidate is chosen" and the others are returned to thier lives back in LA or wherever. The Candidate continues to trap the Black Smoke on the island.

or

The characters get to chose between life on the Island or life if they never crashed (not as easy a choice as it seems as some of their lives are pretty screwed up)

The black smoke believes that everyone is corruptible by nature while Jacob is trying to prove him wrong. Can the Black Smoke be proven wrong maybe?

Considering there are only like 7 or 8 episodes left there are going to be countless questions opened up in the past that aren't answered. Hopefully they have it at least somewhat planned out. I am very glad they chose to end it though because they could have just kept getting more and more out there if ABC wanted them to stretch it out.

One good thing about the show closing out is that it wont become the modern day gilligans island minus the comedy.

I dropped off from watching it a couple of years ago but since they advertised the final season i decided to catch up with a couple of hows a night. Lst night was the first time I have watched at the normal time.

You can catch up on the show here and it is free online. IMDB "LOST"

If you dont want the subtitles dont click on enhanced.

• 1 month later...

Anybody else pleasantly suprised by how it ended last night?

I've thought for a month that the ending was going to seriously dissappoint.

It didn't answer everything and was kind of open to interpretation but I think they ended it pretty well.

Any theories on "where" they were at the end. The interpretation can be changed based on religious beliefs.

One good thing about the show closing out is that it wont become the modern day gilligans island minus the comedy.

I dropped off from watching it a couple of years ago but since they advertised the final season i decided to catch up with a couple of hows a night. Lst night was the first time I have watched at the normal time.

You can catch up on the show here and it is free online. IMDB "LOST"

If you dont want the subtitles dont click on enhanced.

Thanks T. I never watched one episode. My daughter loves the show. I guess I will start watching from season one. Give me something to do during my currently unemployed days. :lol:

Anybody else pleasantly suprised by how it ended last night?

I've thought for a month that the ending was going to seriously dissappoint.

It didn't answer everything and was kind of open to interpretation but I think they ended it pretty well.

Any theories on "where" they were at the end. The interpretation can be changed based on religious beliefs.

*SPOILER ALERT*

just when i think i have it figured out, i get more confused lol. i like jj abrams and his crew's way of writing. it was the end i expected, leaving it in the hands of the watcher to do alot of interpreting.

so jack and the rest of the gang go to heaven and ben doesn't go in because he's going downstairs to the hotel hell retirement home for scumbags?

when did everybody actually die?

what was up with the last scene of jack when he saw the airplane fly above before he died?

why were kate, claire and sawyer dead, but frank, miles and alpert (the other 3 people on the plane) not present at the heavenly congregation (at the end of the show)?

did everybody really die in the plane crash in the pilot episode?

what was the stone that desmond removed really holding back (in the light tunnel that jacob was protecting).?

i think i need to watch the whole thing over again starting from episode one. i'm going to really miss lost. i watched it from the very 1st episode. no more lost and no more 24.

Archived