THE BROWNS BOARD

The Fever

shoot

Personally i believe the browns are using tebow as a diversion while secretly aiming at either pike or le-fart-vour either of which would be a better pick than tebow imho..

Dude, why do you always have to add some silly or derogatory comment to player's names? That's really childish and silly in my opinion.

Personally i believe the browns are using tebow as a diversion while secretly aiming at either pike or le-fart-vour either of which would be a better pick than tebow imho..

They might be, but with our draft position it doesn't make all that much sense. The way it falls, if we want to fake liking tebow, we will have our chances to draft him before LeFever would realistically come in to play....

Unless someone wants to reach, LeFever isn't going before the 3rd round....Tebow is gone by sometime in the 2nd.

I think any interest in Tebow is simply interest in Tebow...checking him out so we know what we want to do if he is there for us in round 2, or if we really like him, where we might need to trade to get him late in round 1 in a trade up deal of some sort..

I think if Lefever is the guy we want, we will be able to get him with either of the first two 3rd rounders and don't have to hide our interest any more than normal....we don't have to blow smoke for lack of a better term.

The same with Pike.

fa

^ I bet we want someone to trade us for our second round spot so that team can draft Tebow.

That's a possibility. Good thinking....that hadn't crossed my mind.....maybe because I like Tebow and would want him on my team, but I try to be fair and balanced over players....like them or not.

We are going to "show interest" in all the QB's. We don't want a team to know which one we are going to draft. That could raise the price of moving up or could prompt a team to move ahead of us to select the guy we want.

First it was Bradford, then Tebow, then Clausen, then McCoy, now Lefevour. Next will be Pike, then back to Tebow, etc.

Holmgren will make his mind up and we will know his decision on draft day, no sooner.

Archived