• Bryant, WR
    • T. Williams, OT
    • Davis, OT
    • Campbell, OT
    • McClain, LB
    • Morgan, OLB
    • Pierre-Paul, OLB
    • Haden, CB

Hello! Greetings from Wisconsin! First off, I am a Niner's fan - although I promise you I'm not a troll.

Here is what I'm doing:

I love the draft. I am not very old (only 18), but I have been following the draft since I was 14. Not that it really matters. Anyways, I have gone from message board to message board in the current draft order, polling the fans and asking who they would take. They could not take someone a previous board already "picked." I figure polling the fans and getting majority has to be more accurate than the "experts", although I fully realize trades WILL happen. Still a fun thing to do anyway. Once I'm accepted on the Niner's board (my account is still pending), I will be updating it if anyone is interested in seeing it. Here is how it's gone so far:

STL - Bradford, QB

DET - Suh, DT

TB - McCoy, DT

WSH - Okung, OT

KC - Berry, S

SEA - Bulaga, OT

CLE - ?

I noticed that nearly all of whom I have seen on here have Berry as the top of their wish list. I'm sorry, but in this exercise, he is gone. As my guess, I would guess you take CB Haden, although I think it's close between him and OT Williams. But, most of the time, outside fans are wrong after the first 5 picks or so, so I'd love to hear any and all discussion about who you would like! (for the record, I will not vote, and if there are any other non-Browns fans here, I'd prefer they not vote either).

you left off berry the safety from tenessee. that's who we'll pick if he's still there. IMO.

See below!

Hello! Greetings from Wisconsin! First off, I am a Niner's fan - although I promise you I'm not a troll.

Here is what I'm doing:

I love the draft. I am not very old (only 18), but I have been following the draft since I was 14. Not that it really matters. Anyways, I have gone from message board to message board in the current draft order, polling the fans and asking who they would take. They could not take someone a previous board already "picked." I figure polling the fans and getting majority has to be more accurate than the "experts", although I fully realize trades WILL happen. Still a fun thing to do anyway. Once I'm accepted on the Niner's board (my account is still pending), I will be updating it if anyone is interested in seeing it. Here is how it's gone so far:

STL - Bradford, QB

DET - Suh, DT

TB - McCoy, DT

WSH - Okung, OT

KC - Berry, S

SEA - Bulaga, OT

CLE - ?

I noticed that nearly all of whom I have seen on here have Berry as the top of their wish list. I'm sorry, but in this exercise, he is gone. As my guess, I would guess you take CB Haden, although I think it's close between him and OT Williams. But, most of the time, outside fans are wrong after the first 5 picks or so, so I'd love to hear any and all discussion about who you would like! (for the record, I will not vote, and if there are any other non-Browns fans here, I'd prefer they not vote either).

Here is what I'm doing:

STL - Bradford, QB

DET - Suh, DT

TB - McCoy, DT

WSH - Okung, OT

KC - Berry, S

SEA - Bulaga, OT

CLE - ?

great idea...if the fans were the ones making the picks for the team. it will be interesting to see how much the fans and "experts" agree, but that's about the end of the experiment imo.

i think berry will be a stud.

anyways, looks like haden is running away with it. thanks guys! 8)

yes, i am very interested in seeing if the CLE brass values him the same as a lot of the fans.

Archived