THE BROWNS BOARD

New Poll

They really listened to the people didn't they?

Overstepping bounds and injecting their own progressive will over the will of the people. Just wait until they start working on immigration reform. They stopped that one when they found out nobody wanted it, but this will be a 2 party vote for it. Just watch as they ram it through.

Internet polls are worthless. Because of places like freerepublic, reddit, and god forbid 4chan catches wind of it, they will post it just to skew the results with bots and macros. If you're going to bring up a poll, please find a study that was conducted off of the internet which can't be skewed by the internet hate machine. I take all internet polls with a grain of salt, I suggest you do the same.

Internet polls are worthless. Because of places like freerepublic, reddit, and god forbid 4chan catches wind of it, they will post it just to skew the results with bots and macros. If you're going to bring up a poll, please find a study that was conducted off of the internet which can't be skewed by the internet hate machine. I take all internet polls with a grain of salt, I suggest you do the same.

It is from the internet hate machine.

It's clearly titled MSNBC....

WSS

I clearly pointed out the fact that internet hate speech might be involved.

I said it was from MSNBC very clearly.

<_<

WSS

Archived