THE BROWNS BOARD

Video: Josh Cribbs as Miss Cleveland, lol

dcfanatic

man the guy was probably paid to go to someone's party and be the celeb. who knows. you want to see a good video of cribbs, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6TqOOIafXA...feature=related

just look at his toughness and his interaction with the fans at the end. that guy should have been paid a year ago, and shut up about the guarantees. i'll take him as a brown anyday.

man the guy was probably paid to go to someone's party and be the celeb. who knows. you want to see a good video of cribbs, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6TqOOIafXA...feature=related

just look at his toughness and his interaction with the fans at the end. that guy should have been paid a year ago, and shut up about the guarantees. i'll take him as a brown anyday.

No.

It was the Playboy Golf Party at the mansion.

what is this i dont even

Josh said in the video that its the offseason so he can party like a rock star, and I personally don't think that chick was very hot, for being at the Play boy Mansion.

Josh said in the video that its the offseason so he can party like a rock star, and I personally don't think that chick was very hot, for being at the Play boy Mansion.

well considering you're from AL and you can't even spell the PLAYBOY mansion correctly, you must be shooting for pamela anderson or something. pleeeeez, last time you saw something that good in your bed it was called otis and she kept spilling moonshine all over your conway twitty 8 tracks!

well considering you're from AL and you can't even spell the PLAYBOY mansion correctly, you must be shooting for pamela anderson or something. pleeeeez, last time you saw something that good in your bed it was called otis and she kept spilling moonshine all over your conway twitty 8 tracks!

First off you pile of whale shit, I am from OHIO and I am in the Military, so dont assume that I am from Alabama, I am married to a hot ass wife and have been for 8 years now, I do like moonshine, who dont? and Conway twitty was way before my time so i dont know much about him. So you need to apoligize for being a total ass.

First off you pile of whale shit, I am from OHIO and I am in the Military, so dont assume that I am from Alabama, I am married to a hot ass wife and have been for 8 years now, I do like moonshine, who dont? and Conway twitty was way before my time so i dont know much about him. So you need to apoligize for being a total ass.

from ohio too brother. (it say you're from alabama on your profile there, kiddo). ex-army. chill out. i'm sure you're wife is beautiful. alot times i want to confront people on their issues regarding the views they state on this board. and in doing so i might push a couple of buttons, but nothing done in hate. if we can't have a frickin laugh on the browns board, then where can we. you have to admit the otis/moonshine/conway twitty shit was funny though.

from ohio too brother. (it say you're from alabama on your profile there, kiddo). ex-army. chill out. i'm sure you're wife is beautiful. alot times i want to confront people on their issues regarding the views they state on this board. and in doing so i might push a couple of buttons, but nothing done in hate. if we can't have a frickin laugh on the browns board, then where can we. you have to admit the otis/moonshine/conway twitty shit was funny though.

[/quote

Its all good, this is a board to express views, but calling out people for spelling, you will be here a long time in doing so. Lets get back to the Browns.

Archived