THE BROWNS BOARD

Front Office Appreciation Thread

MudratDetector

i guess this is what it feels like to have competence in the FO. this has been such an exciting off-season. i don't want to jump to conclusions yet, but i feel like holmgren and heckert are going to make us serious contenders for, at the very least, a wildcard spot this season.

I hope your right brother! I'm a believer! Go Browns!!!

i guess this is what it feels like to have competence in the FO. this has been such an exciting off-season. i don't want to jump to conclusions yet, but i feel like holmgren and heckert are going to make us serious contenders for, at the very least, a wildcard spot this season.

Wildcard? Heck Superbowl :lol:

Who are we kidding ... the appreciation should go directly to the guy that hired the front office:

What a killer jam.

Randy has vindicated himself with this front office, now we need to see the results on the field. Some recent moves point toward the Browns wanting to win now.

6 months ago fans wanted thier heads and wanted everyone to be fired and for Lerner to sell the team. Now there has been a complete turn around. The attitude has been changed and we have brought in people with a lot of swagger. We have a great mix of vets and young players. This draft is key, and I think we will surprise this year. Go Browns and Go Browns Fans, not every owner listens to its Fans and comes through with a good plan.

Is it just me or do you all think that a sports team nicknamed the "Acorns" has got to be a bunch of pussies?

Actually, the team is not nicknamed the "Acorns". In Europe, company's buy sponsorship to place on team's jerseys. Aston Villa's sponsor for 2008-09 was Acorns Children's Hospice, a charity. Doesn't mean they're not a bunch of pussies though.

Actually, the team is not nicknamed the "Acorns". In Europe, company's buy sponsorship to place on team's jerseys. Aston Villa's sponsor for 2008-09 was Acorns Children's Hospice, a charity. Doesn't mean they're not a bunch of pussies though.

OK then, what IS the nickname of the Aston Villa team? Their logo has a lion or something on it. Do Eurosoccertrash teams even have nicknames like our teams do. You know, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh my?

Archived