THE BROWNS BOARD

2010Draft - Who Do You Want

Browns57

With the recent trades. And landing two more starters to this team Our needs have changed slightly. So who would you like to see us draft in the first two rounds.

For me Eric Berry is a no brainer if he falls to us. I wouldn't trade up for him. If Berry is gone I would like to see the Browns trade down and land Dez Bryant and hopefully pick up a second round pick in the trade. With the first pick I take Colt McCoy. With the next pick I take the best safety still on the board. In round three Address Right guard, Defensive line, and another LB!

So what would you like to see?

I would love to see Myron Rolle in the later rounds (maybe fourth round or higher)

I would also be really interested in seeing Tebow on the team. Dude is a winner and is a gutsy performer. He has intangible qualities about him that make me think he has the chance to suceed. With that being said about Tebow I also would not like to burn a second rounder on him and I doubt he would fall to the third or beyond, but who knows.

One final note ... I would be really dissapointed if we draft Dez Bryant. He seems like he may be a headache/cancer. Just a gut feeling about him.

yea i really like that draft Browns57... if berry is not there at 7, which i doubt he will be, trade down.. get earl thomas, derrick morgan, dez bryant, or jason pierre-paul, and pick up another second round pick. if we trade down to 14ish we should be compensated with a mid second round pick (~400 points on the draft value chart). I'd definitely be fine with getting McCoy with our second rounder, i trust Holmgren in his evaluation of quarterbacks, if he likes McCoy take him!

However to trade up to the number 5 pick to get berry might be worth it. I think either kansas city or seattle will pick berry so we'd likely have to trade to #5, this would only cost us our second 3rd round pick and probably a fifth (200 points on the draft chart), that might be worth it to get a stud, playmaking safety like Berry...

I would love to see Myron Rolle in the later rounds (maybe fourth round or higher)

I dont like Rolle at all. Its hard to draft a player who takes a whole year off to go overseas and study. This man is very intelligent but really has no motivation to succeed in the nfl. He can simply get a job making triple digits already and wont have to worry about the rigors and brutalness of the nfl. Im feel the same way as Browns57 pretty much except if we trade down i wanna get Earl Thomas or a solid RT. With our 2nd id go with McCoy if he is left.

I dont like Rolle at all. Its hard to draft a player who takes a whole year off to go overseas and study. This man is very intelligent but really has no motivation to succeed in the nfl. He can simply get a job making triple digits already and wont have to worry about the rigors and brutalness of the nfl. Im feel the same way as Browns57 pretty much except if we trade down i wanna get Earl Thomas or a solid RT. With our 2nd id go with McCoy if he is left.

I see why you would think that about rolle but his inteligence is why I think he will have sucees as a safety. That's just my feeling. I'd much rather have a smart guy on the team then a diva or a thug.

Berry. If he's not there, het the hell out of the top 10!

Pick up another 2nd rounder and take Earl Thomas or Haden later in the 1st. I would love McCoy in the 2nd but I have a feeling he won't make it to us in the 2nd. I also think we'll have three 2nd roud picks before it's all said and done.

It's hard to find a flaw in his game and the fact that he took a year off doesn't bother me. All you can expect out of any player is 10 soild years as a starter and this kid at least will give you that. If he's there in the 4th, snatch that kid up! He's a 2nd round talent but teams are leary of his commitment. in the 4th, he's the steal of the draft.

I want to trade back in the first, and with the first pick ( #15 - #22 ) we select Taylor Mays. Then we trade up into the late first round or very early second round, and we select Colt McCoy. After those two picks, we pick the best available from there on out.

I definitely do not want taylor mays.. yea he's an athletic freak, but his over confidence in his athleticism causes him to take bad angles, not wrap up, misread routes and get beat deep, a problem that will become even more clear with NFL WR talent... id pick a pass rusher, safety, even a O-lineman before i pick taylor mays..

Here is what I would like to to see

1. Eric Berry safety or Joe Haden

2. highest rated D or O lineman

3a. Tim Tebow QB

3b. Brandon Spikes

5a. Myron Rolle

5b Lagarrette Blount

bc. highest rated O or D lineman

6a highest rated WR

6b. Zolton Mesko P

Eric Berry and Colt McCoy/other developmental QB in the 2nd/3rd. Other than that I'm not too sure about the later rounds, as long as we at least try to land a WR somewhere.

Here is what I would like to to see

1. Eric Berry safety or Joe Haden

2. highest rated D or O lineman

3a. Tim Tebow QB

3b. Brandon Spikes

5a. Myron Rolle

5b Lagarrette Blount

bc. highest rated O or D lineman

6a highest rated WR

6b. Zolton Mesko P

nice picks, except with 3a get another OL and 3b tony pike or lefevour.

Archived