THE BROWNS BOARD

Bruce Cambell

[browns] Browns Invite Maryland OT Bruce Campbell For A Pre-Draft Visit

by GridironFans.com Correspondent Written on April 04, 2010 The Browns have invited Bruce Campbell, a tackle from Maryland, to their facility for a pre-draft visit. Campbell's stock has risen since the NFL Scouting Combine when he measured 6-foot-6, weighed 316 pounds, had an arm length of 361/4 inches, ran the 40-yard dash in 4.75 seconds, had a 32-inch vertical leap and bench-pressed 225 pounds 34 times. Campbell's first-round projection is based more on potential than production however as he never earned first-team All-ACC honors, starting in only 17 career games while also missing three games last season with a sprained left medial collateral ligament and turf toe.

They must think he might fall into the 2nd rd, you dont spend a 1st rd. pick on a right tackle

I wouldn't say you don't spend a 1st rounder on a RT.....just not where we are selecting. If we trade back in to the first round, say around 25, he becomes a viable choice.

I wouldn't say you don't spend a 1st rounder on a RT.....just not where we are selecting. If we trade back in to the first round, say around 25, he becomes a viable choice.

With as many needs as we have I dont think that would be a wise choice in the first rd. Unless of course we select Tebow and we need to protect his blind side.

With as many needs as we have I dont think that would be a wise choice in the first rd. Unless of course we select Tebow and we need to protect his blind side.

Ok, that's cool. We all have opinions and when you state it that way I am not going to argue even though I wouldn't mind if we selected one in some trade up deal.....or a big trade down.

I read your first comment as a blanket statement which I didn't agree with.

i say we stay away from him. he is a combine superstar. if he has such great speed, ability and strength, then why did he get his ass kicked during the season IN THE ACC? he has bust written all over him.

this is exactly why the raiders are going to take him. I'd almost guarantee it.

Archived