THE BROWNS BOARD

Mad Dog in a Meat Market Award

The Gipper

Or as it may otherwise be subtitled: The Mike Junkin/Clifford Charlton/Craig Powell award. Or it could be the Ryan Leaf/Jeff George/Jamarcus Russell award.

What player that is projected to go high in the draft this year (say Top Ten) do you project to be essentially a complete bust?

My candidates: Jimmy Clausen and Gerald McCoy.

Gerald McCoy would be my guess or perhaps one of the offensive tackles everybody has a woody for nowadays (a lot due to Joe Thomas I may add).

Pocket Change Warren belongs in the Mad Dog group. Guy was an all around piece of shit and Butchie over road his entire scouting and coaching staff to take him at three. This was over Seymour, Lewis, Stroud, Hampton and Picket.

I'll stick my neck out & say Bradford. I honestly don't think he can take the pounding. A shoulder issue for a QB is VERY serious & as high as he will be picked, he's not exactly gonna be the best PROTECTED QB in the NFL. That being said, IF he can stay healthy, he should be a dandy.

Mike

I'll stick my neck out & say Bradford. I honestly don't think he can take the pounding. A shoulder issue for a QB is VERY serious & as high as he will be picked, he's not exactly gonna be the best PROTECTED QB in the NFL. That being said, IF he can stay healthy, he should be a dandy.

Mike

I agree Mike. There's a little luck involved. If Sam takes a beating he may not be able to fulfill that promise. Last year, Matt Stafford started but he did get punished for it. I like Sam as a QB but I have to admit that he doesn't sense the rush well and he doesn't like to get hit (not that anyone does but I think you know what I mean).

Gerald McCoy would be my guess or perhaps one of the offensive tackles everybody has a woody for nowadays (a lot due to Joe Thomas I may add).

Pocket Change Warren belongs in the Mad Dog group. Guy was an all around piece of shit and Butchie over road his entire scouting and coaching staff to take him at three. This was over Seymour, Lewis, Stroud, Hampton and Picket.

Yea, well, I figured that If I named it after every Browns first round bust, I still would have been typing that original post!!

But he is still playing so I don't think he qualifies for this group. But tommy Vardell definately does!

I say Bradford and Clausen. Bradford because he has to go to St. Louis where he will be getting crushed everytime he drops back to pass. He is going to turn into Tim couch. You get only get hit so much before your game suffers. And Clausen will just be a bust period.

I like Tebow, and McCoy as the stars of the QB's in this draft.

Archived