THE BROWNS BOARD

Commentary: Best move for Browns is a new owner

Gips

http://news-herald.com/articles/2008/11/23...ts/nh146379.txt

I couldnt agree more with this commentary because personally i have not sold out (as some have)on what it meant to be a browns fan when the browns were the browns before they became lerners little sissy assured job security experiment with bad owner bad management bad coaches and lazy players and some fans are willing to lay down and take it in the rear give lerner some man love if you want but al lerner sucked and his son randy sucks even worse the guy dont deserve to own a football team..

If you want the real fans of real browns football to stop whining riot for lerner to sell the team like we rioted to keep the name and colors because a lerner owned team is worse than not having a team imho the nfl should force the cock sucker to sell the team lerner is the problem...not the fans

Until we stop selling out with a constant losing team, I think this franchise and ownership are willing to milk us for all we are worth. But being the loyal fans we are and the love we have for our team we will always be in the stands come sunday only to have our hearts ripped out. Maybe I care to much but this team losing actually ruins my day we they do lose. I have gotten to the point where I want to stop caring but I cant. I will always root for this team even if we have nothing to root for.

As the saying goes, There is always NEXT YEAR.

Archived