THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Bashing Thread ... and responses from Squeeler fans

WRREBEL

I agree with you to a degree Freak....you are a good poster around here....but as that Daddy of 2 beautiful girls....I have one.....if some schmuck got one of your beautiful girls liquored up to the point they could find the gray area in the law and have his way with one of them in a bathroom stall, what would you do???

I suspect you are like me....I'd commit suicide and follow his ass to the gates of hell if that's what it took to get my hands on his throat.

Sometimes you need to not allow your emotions get away, there is always a place and time for everything. But I will add one thing.

Some creep came over to visit my daughter when she was in hs. All it took was for me to start cleaning the guns and he knew right away. It was time for him to leave. He never came back either.

Another time a kid came down from Raleigh, i walked in and he had his arm around my daughter, the only thing I did was walk over and remove his arm. He never returned either.

I was a hard ass with these kids, and I had to be. If they didn't respect me I knew they would not respect my daughter.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Silly troll, you already lied about your name. To bad this is the internet and anyone can be anything they want so yea, you failed, and pretty bad to.

I must really be getting to you though. I noticed you taking a time out to sit there and picture me riding. Sounds to me like your jealous about that to. That is why you brought it up right? Maybe your prom queen left you and your power wheels mustang for a Browns fan and his motorcycle? Is that why your insecure? Dont worry, one day that virtual girlfriend you have will come alive and look past the glasses, 400lbs of fat, and the trailer you live in and have your baby. Just like the movie Wierd Science.

Also, when I was in school, I owned the space shuttle, Cuba, 5 Lambos, and had a 3 way with the prom queen and her twin sister. Now that it's settled, PLEASE STOP THINKING ABOUT ME. I WILL NOT PUT ON DAISY DUKES FOR YOU!

Your lack of intelligence is rivaled by none on this message board. I mentioned your cute motorcycle because it's in your name. Based on your level of intelligence i assumed you trolled around on it without wearing proper gear in squid like fashion, much like Big Ben on his Busa. I'm also confused about the "lieing about my name" comment. What about my name am I lieing about? Ask anyone here I posted under a different name and I've been here for over 2 years. I think I'm getting to you fancy pants, not the other way around.

You come to a Browns board to talk about the Pittsburgh Steelroiders and you call us Retarded? Oh yeah that makes perfect sense.

You want on the Retard list as well? It's not a terribly long list but there is definitely room for you on it.

I agree with you to a degree Freak....you are a good poster around here....but as that Daddy of 2 beautiful girls....I have one.....if some schmuck got one of your beautiful girls liquored up to the point they could find the gray area in the law and have his way with one of them in a bathroom stall, what would you do???

I suspect you are like me....I'd commit suicide and follow his ass to the gates of hell if that's what it took to get my hands on his throat.

Several bartenders went on the record that she was "ALL OVER HIM" the entire night. No one was forcing those drinks down her throat. Dollar signs on his chest and a target on his back. She knew who he was and was ALL about it. Who knows what happened after the fact but there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute.

The facts alone are disturbing, unfortunate people from pittsburgh don't see this. Of course, this is what they call a family get together in pittsburgh!

You aren't in Pittsburgh. Check the papers local to Pittsburgh. Find yourself a Steelers board. No one is happy with the situation and plenty are talking potential trades, etc, etc, etc. NO ONE is happy about Big Ben's actions.

Several bartenders went on the record that she was "ALL OVER HIM" the entire night. No one was forcing those drinks down her throat. Dollar signs on his chest and a target on his back. She knew who he was and was ALL about it. Who knows what happened after the fact but there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute.

I don't disagree.

What if a Retarded girl was all over him...would he have gone with the flow or would he use better judgment?

I understand the law and burden of proof. In most of these he said, she said deals I tend to side with the guy. Not because I am a guy, but because there can be many gray areas that if sided with the woman would have many serious consequences for the man.

Even in this case I sided with Ben and wasn't hoping he was charged. I do however think the guy needs to grow up.

My earlier comment wasn't based so much on the fact he had sex with the chick...I understand how that goes......but if he took my daughter in to a toilet....my comment stands.

What a useless schmuck that guy is.....take obviously drunk girls in to a toilet stall while you have your body guards prevent her friends from entering to help their impaired friend.

What a Don Juan that guy is....I'd say I hope the guy gets AIDS but somehow think he is the type who would knowingly spread the disease.

that's funny because the martini i'm drinking right now cost more than your grandma's teeth. my taxes in one month cost more than your f'n mortgage, if you have one.

More than likely your a 15 year pimple face kid. As you were finishing that last sentence you posted you heard your mother yell from upstairs, Mikey come on and eat. :lol: :lol:

Wonder how much this cost Big Gay and the Rooney's?

My guess is that girl and her family are about 2 to 3 million dollars richer right now.

This will also lead to more aggressive punishment for Shaun Rogers since the Steelers went and infuriated the commish this off season. How wonderful the great Rooney family are willing to "work" with the commish on a punishment too. He will get about two games and neither will be against the Browns, meanwhile Rogers will get four and at least one will be against Pitt.

Gotta love how things go down in Shitsburgh. They're still running around all proud of how they jettisoned Sannobio Holmes even though the guy was one strike away from a year suspension and already missing 4 games this year. Then there is his contract being up after the year. They won't do shit to this Dumbshit Ben Dbag though, they know how valuable he is. They'll act all tough like they're disciplining a son but in essence they're just playing the game to keep him on the field. It's total Pitt hoodwinking as usual. The only thing the Rooney's are pissed about is Big Retarded Ben cost them a couple million of gambling revenue.

BTW, that fat fooker needs to get back on a cycle and drop some pounds, he looks like he's been hanging out in Vegas buffets trolling the local college bars nightly. Typical Pittshole piece of crap.

Actually, Rizzo went to Ohio University. Not Miami. I don't know about Reghi. That doesn't mean though that they haven't heard stuff.

rizzo said he goes there (miami u) alot and still has alot of connections there. that's probably just related to him knowing people there or him doing mac related events and not being an alum.

i didn't say reghi went there though (miami u), he just has connections there to and does alot of play by play for their b-ball and football teams. and yes, they did have a conversation on wknr about ben's shady past before all of this happened.

Wow, just wow. He's the OJ of rapists.

APRIL 16--While probing a Georgia college student's claim that she was sexually assaulted last month by Ben Roethlisberger, investigators were told of previous incidents during which the NFL star allegedly pulled down his pants in front of a young woman and forcefully put his hand up her skirt, The Smoking Gun has learned.

But when contacted by a Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) agent, the woman, after consulting with her parents, declined to be interviewed because she was "very worried about her name getting out to the media and on the Internet."

Ten days after a 20-year-old sorority sister reported being raped by Roethlisberger in the bathroom of a Milledgeville nightclub, the GBI learned of the alleged prior encounters from a member of the Milledgeville Police Department's Youth Explorer Program. The source, Linc Boyer, apparently passed on information provided to him by a sibling of the woman involved in the previous incidents.

As detailed in the below GBI report, the woman "is 21 or 22 years old" and worked at the Great Waters golf course, which is near Roethlisberger's retreat on Lake Oconee. On one occasion, the woman, acting as a designated driver, drove Roethlisberger home from a party. After helping the inebriated athlete to his bedroom, Roethlisberger allegedly would not let her leave. The woman "was able to get to the front door of the house, but Roethlisberger slammed the door." He then allegedly pulled down his pants and told the woman "she could do whatever she wants."

A week after the incident (the date of which is not specified in GBI documents), Roethlisberger invited the woman to a party at his home. While there, she "ended up in Roethlisberger's bedroom," where the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback reportedly wanted to show her a new bed. After asking her to lie down, Roethlisberger "was allegedly forceful" with the woman and "put his hand up [her] skirt." After pushing Roethlisberger's hand away, the woman went to leave the home, which angered the football star. The woman then "went home and told her father, but her father chose not to pursue the issue."

When GBI agent Monica Ling first called the woman's home last month in reference to a case she was working, the woman's mother "advised that if the case is in reference to Ben Roethlisberger," her daughter "does not want to get involved." The woman, whose name was redacted from GBI documents released in response to a TSG open records request, later told Ling that she was "very concerned about her name getting out to the media."

During a March 16 telephone call, the woman told Ling that she had spoken with her parents and decided against being interviewed by GBI or other law enforcement officials. The woman, Ling reported, "did not think that she wanted to be involved at this point."

More on the Rapist

Speculation on the radio this morning is that with all these additional incidents coming to light that between the Steelers and the NFL, who will coordinate their discipline, BR could get as much as an 8 game suspension, plus some kind or mandatory "rehab" "counseling" "therapy" whatever program before being reinstated.

(Steeler fans....don't whine at me....I am only relating what I heard)

Speculation on the radio this morning is that with all these additional incidents coming to light that between the Steelers and the NFL, who will coordinate their discipline, BR could get as much as an 8 game suspension, plus some kind or mandatory "rehab" "counseling" "therapy" whatever program before being reinstated.

(Steeler fans....don't whine at me....I am only relating what I heard

)

He's not going to get 8 games. People have been accused of worse and didn't get 8 games. My vote is that the most he gets is 4 but I'd wager that he gets 2. Honestly he deserves at least 2. Giving him more than 2 just punishes the organization that has shown nothing but due diligence in trying to restore it's image. Big Ben isn't Pacman Jones.

He's not going to get 8 games. People have been accused of worse and didn't get 8 games. My vote is that the most he gets is 4 but I'd wager that he gets 2. Honestly he deserves at least 2. Giving him more than 2 just punishes the organization that has shown nothing but due diligence in trying to restore it's image. Big Ben isn't Pacman Jones.

If you read what I said, it is "the organization" who may in fact be driving the bus on how much suspension BR gets. Apparently Dan Rooney was at some kind of charitable function the other night, and when asked about him, he wouldn't even say BR's name. The primary ass kicking BR is gonna get is probably going to be administered by his own owner.

If you read what I said, it is "the organization" who may in fact be driving the bus on how much suspension BR gets. Apparently Dan Rooney was at some kind of charitable function the other night, and when asked about him, he wouldn't even say BR's name. The primary ass kicking BR is gonna get is probably going to be administered by his own owner.

i wonder what type of punishment the bitchburg stooler's 10/11 oponents are going to give him? you just know the defenders lining up against ben are going to use this as extra motivation to unload on him. can you imagine what will go through these guys heads while they're waiting for ben to hike the ball? fathers, brothers, men who are disgusted at the details of ben's latest scumbag episode. you know defenders will use anything they can to get more fired up on game day.

I read what you said. I saw the press conference. I've read the local papers and all the local boards. I live in Pittsburgh after all. I know the situation and I know the Rooney's along with the NFL are driving the suspension talks. I sincerely doubt he gets 8 games. Art Jr. also said that he deserves a chance to redeem himself and that the Fans along with his efforts should work to hold the same feelings. He's not getting 8 games. I can almost guarantee that he wont.

Something more is going on here.

The man who allegedly "dragged" Ben Roethlisberger's accuser to a nightclub hallway on the night she was allegedly raped told investigators he received "death threats" after the incident.

According to newly released documents, Anthony Barravecchio -- an off-duty DEA agent who often kicks it with Ben -- told investigators he was advised not to give a videotaped statement about the incident "due to the nature of his job which included undercover work as a police officer."

Barravecchio also told investigators that he "had already received death threats as a result of his job and his involvement in [The Roethlisberger] case."

As for the "dragging" accusations -- Barravecchio claims Ben asked him to "show [the accuser] where the bathroom is."

Barravecchio claims he watched the accuser sit down on a stool outside the bathroom -- and that's when he returned to the bar area. He claims it was around this point in time, he "lost sight" of Big Ben.

If Rothlistberger were black, Rooney would have already punished him. <--------- EDITED in over my original posts. The regulars around here don't have a problem with this? even if you hate the Steelers?

EDIT: Really this is how the mods work around here? EDIT peoples posts? REALLY?

(Steeler fans....don't whine at me....I am only relating what I heard

)

You know ... if he gets suspended, or traded, etc ... It just proves that fans CAN help their football team.

See ... we here at THEBROWNSBOARD figured out somethng early on about Mr. Roethlisberger ... and that was this: He's Gay.

Yes, the Pittsburgh Steelers had drafted their second gay QB.

It was evident in the way he handled a pass rush, the way he wore lime green shirts and hung out with Carson Daly, the way he faked injuries and had drama queen episodes everytime he got a boo boo...

So we, TheBrownsBoard, tagged a name on him early on: Big Gay Ben

And it stuck. Soon you could google "Big Gay Ben" and it led you straight to Roethlisberger, his gay shirts, his gay friends and his drama queen antics.

Ben, so deep in the closet he was sniffing moth balls, started to feel the heat. He was deathly afraid the secret would come out. So he "figured out" a way to combat it: go after women.

Unfortunately, Big Gay Ben had no natural heterosexual instincts. So the only way he could do this was to get completely inebriated and force himself on vulnerable women.

This, of course, has resulted in a criminal investigation, a civil suit ... and now the cases are coming out in the bunches like so many Tiger mistresses.

Ben is fucked. He will be suspended and/or traded by the Pittsburgh Steelers, thereby significantly weaking their team at the most important position.

And ... it's all because of us. TheBrownsBoard. We outed him. We tauted him. And now we reap the reward: A weakened Steeler team that we had already learned to beat WITH Ben.

We did it guys. The BrownsBoard got Ben off the field.

Good job, everyone!

Zombo

--Wanna go after Tomlin now? That dude is wound too tight ... has to have some skeletons.

There is speculation that the Rooneys are going to trade or release Pig Ben because of his sexual habits. He does not fit in with the rest of Shittsburgh because he rapes women who are not related to him as opposed to raping cousins, sisters, and livestock like the rest of the team and fans.

google "Big Gay Ben" and it led you straight to Roethlisberger,

Zombo

Hah ... I tried this and the #3 search result was this heading; "IS BIG GAY BEN THE LEAGUE'S BIGGEST DOUCHEBAG? - THE BROWNS BOARD"

We rule!

Archived