THE BROWNS BOARD

RUNNING BACKS

Riffer X

I would love this kid in the third. These highlights aren't the best and don't show his receiving ability but he's a kid that plays way faster than he times. If we don't swing something for Spiller this is the poor man's version. BTW, that's Chad Jones he de-cleats.

That Spiller highlight reel is always a favorite, it's as if he is playing against pylons and already knows his predetermined course.

Maybe just a sign of an amazing talent !!

Can you picture Spiller and Harrison in backfield spotted by Davis.

and Spiller alongside Cribbs on Kickoff returns now that I would pay to see every week

Maybe just a sign of an amazing talent !!

Can you picture Spiller and Harrison in backfield spotted by Davis.

and Spiller alongside Cribbs on Kickoff returns now that I would pay to see every week

I'm more thinking Spiller, Davis & Hillis, with Vickers power-driving the bus. I believe if we draft Spillier that Harrison will be trade bait.

Spiller & Cribbs deep to return a kick is a very scary thing for the oppositions.

(somewhere a Steeler fan just shit himself)

I'm more thinking Spiller, Davis & Hillis, with Vickers power-driving the bus. I believe if we draft Spillier that Harrison will be trade bait.

Spiller & Cribbs deep to return a kick is a very scary thing for the oppositions.

(somewhere a Steeler fan just shit himself)

Yes that's the combination I would rather see myself, I believe Harrison is going to be there next year given his output at end of last season, just hope he lives up to what we saw a little glimpse of, But like you I wouldn't shed many a tear if Harrison was to be traded and Thunder & Lightning were paired up again for the browns.

t1_spillerdavis.jpg

I still want Harrison, I'm a huge fan. Spiller can also play the slot, and that's where he could really do some damage out of those packages. Without getting all queer for Madden style formations, check this out:

Wallace at QB, Harrison in the I behind Vickers (assuming all these guys are back BTW), Spiller in the slot, Cribbs and MoMass split wide with a 5 man line. Yeah, Pitt and Bmore would be shitting themselves.

Archived