THE BROWNS BOARD

If BQ wasn't pulled due to injury ....

TheBestPlayersPlay

Are you kidding me? Had we pulled DA everytime he threw 2 picks it would have been every other game. What a JOKE. Goodbye Romeo, if there was a doubt before, it's gone now ....you are DONE. We already KNOW DA is a pathetic QB, why the hell would we put him in there. BE is clearly dropping passes on purpose because he wants out of Cleveland, there can be no other explanation. Who can blame him? Winslow was a non factor due to his injured shoulder. OH yeah, and this Lumberg ASSHOLE should be banned from these forums, and the fact that he hasn't while some Steeler fans with 1000 times more class have been ...is a travesty. :angry: Red Zone play calling .....DEPLORABLE. #%#^%#^##@$^^#$^!#$!#^$#!^$^#!

this was the worst played game ive ever seen from the browns. terrible offense, terrible defense. the one game we play where we can actually run the ball, we never run.

Agreed, and to think I willed myself to stay up through this embarrassment of a game. (have a newborn who doesn't seem to like to sleep) Who's coaching the team next week ....Chud?

Are you kidding me? Had we pulled DA everytime he threw 2 picks it would have been every other game. What a JOKE. Goodbye Romeo, if there was a doubt before, it's gone now ....you are DONE. We already KNOW DA is a pathetic QB, why the hell would we put him in there. BE is clearly dropping passes on purpose because he wants out of Cleveland, there can be no other explanation. Who can blame him? Winslows was a non factor due to his injured shoulder. OH yeah, and this Lumberg ASSHOLE should be banned from these forums, and the fact that he hasn't while some Steeler fans with 1000 times more class have been ...is a travesty. :angry: Red Zone play calling .....DEPLORABLE. #%#^%#^##@$^^#$^!#$!#^$#!^$^#!

Shows me that RAC was waiting for any excuse to bench Quinn and go back to DA. Quinn's 2nd INT was all on Edwards giving up on the slant and letting the DB get inside position. As a former receiver, you never do that. He showed on that play that he has no guts or heart.

I'll be very happy to say goodbye to RAC but isn't Chud calling the plays in the Red Zone. Our Defense sucks and our special teams have gone to shit. We don't even have an assistant coach who could take over this pathetic team.

Shows me that RAC was waiting for any excuse to bench Quinn and go back to DA. Quinn's 2nd INT was all on Edwards giving up on the slant and letting the DB get inside position. As a former receiver, you never do that. He showed on that play that he has no guts or heart.

I'll be very happy to say goodbye to RAC but isn't Chud calling the plays in the Red Zone. Our Defense sucks and our special teams have gone to shit. We don't even have an assistant coach who could take over this pathetic team.

The sad truth is, you are right. We don't have a coach who could/should take over this team!! I hope dude is right about Rutigliano though I find that hard to believe. And I want to give Chud the benefit of the doubt because he is a young inexperienced OC. I see promise in what he does on many occasions ....but he has a long way to go. Romeo .....GOODBYE. Tucker .....DEMOTED. Rip Scherer ......CYA.

I want Ed Roach as the head coach and Skippy as the D coordinator. Can we get Lindy Infante back as the O Coordinator?

Homely-O must leave.

DWJ

Is Infante still alive? LOL BRING HIM BACK!

Archived