THE BROWNS BOARD

Fire Romeo tomorrow!

Guest Guest_firebiker911_*

Honestly, Romeo should be fired tonight. I usually don't like knee-jerk reactions but this team had a chance to get into the playoff picture today but laid an egg. Romeo has done nothing to warrent another chance.

ONLY a total KOOLAID drinker would think that this Team had any chance at 4-6 to make the Playoffs ..FACE IT ...THEY SUCK

He has now lost the team. Pulling Quinn was a knee jerk reaction, especially because Edwards stopped on the route and let the DB get inside him on a slant.

Then Anderson comes in and totally sucked.

RAC has to go, but who takes over the rest of the year. Slim pickens on this staff.

What a disaster for a team!! It all starts with the head coach. RAC will be fired by weeks end. Chud takes over on a temp basis. He is let go after the season because he does not know how to game plan. Fact: The Texans had one of the worse rushing defense's in the NFL, but its best the Browns pass every frigging down. Chud is my new moron.

He has now lost the team. Pulling Quinn was a knee jerk reaction, especially because Edwards stopped on the route and let the DB get inside him on a slant.

Then Anderson comes in and totally sucked.

RAC has to go, but who takes over the rest of the year. Slim pickens on this staff.

You are right ...He acted in deperation

ONLY a total KOOLAID drinker would think that this Team had any chance at 4-6 to make the Playoffs ..FACE IT ...THEY SUCK

Ummmm.......i said playoff picture. I never said they would make the playoffs. Romeo had a chance to get this team going in the right direction with a win today. They should be 5-6 and playing with hope. But Romeo failed to prepare this team for this game. This was a big game this season against a team that they should beat at home.

Archived