THE BROWNS BOARD

clevelandbrowns.com new look

DAWGPOUND16

I like the new look a lot! It has always been a very boring web page. Holmie is taking care of the big stuff in a hurry!

Bigger question, when is the Browns Board going to revamp our banner? All we're missing is Jamir Miller and Travis Prentice.

A ton better in terms of U.I and U.X.

The size relationship of navigation is much better and the direction of what is featured versus what content is placed to the fold is a ton better.

I am glad they centered it finally.... lets see if they use the side wallpaper as design elements to enhance the center content in terms of both content and advertising....

Someone finally told them how wrong the old layout was.....

The only thing with this development team is they still went with Flash knowing the Iphone and the Ipad wont resolve flash...... with all of the mobile viewers that seems like a major mistake....

they could have used Javascipt to produce the same results and keep Ipad and Iphone users viewing their products.....

Sweet, I like the colors. Orange for Halloween and Brown for Shit. Very appropriate! :lol:

The colors are nice. They are earth tones. The colors of Fall. Football is played in the fall. Sure, Halloween colors. Pumpkin Orange, dirt brown. Football at its purest is played in the dirt and the mud. In the Fall. The Browns colors are the perfect football colors.

Just as long as it is easy to navigate through is my only concern. I dislike going on to web page and you have to search through so many links to find what your looking for.

Overall Ill give them a C+ When they are able to add a SB trophy next to the helmet then ill change my grade.

The colors are nice. They are earth tones. The colors of Fall. Football is played in the fall. Sure, Halloween colors. Pumpkin Orange, dirt brown. Football at its purest is played in the dirt and the mud. In the Fall. The Browns colors are the perfect football colors.

Thats what I meant, I'm not as good with words like you are.

the browns are gay and they lose a lot of games.

it is funny to think so many people believe they can win.

it is the saddest franchise in the NFL - well maybe tied with the Lions as dumb and dumber.

When I can't get a steeler game, my second favorite team to watch is the browns. Watch them lose that is. The last couple years have been especially fun because of how inept they were. I'll tell you this, the Brown fans on this board got to be the greatest fans of any team. For them to support their team like they do as much as the clowns has been the joke of the league since they came back into the league, speaks of their loyalty. Now they have Holmgren and think he is the messiah. Holmgrem

is just there for one last big payday before he retires for good. He might get them 8 wins one year before they buy him out to leave. But hope springs eternal in cleveland. :lol:

When I can't get a steeler game, my second favorite team to watch is the browns. Watch them lose that is. The last couple years have been especially fun because of how inept they were. I'll tell you this, the Brown fans on this board got to be the greatest fans of any team. For them to support their team like they do as much as the clowns has been the joke of the league since they came back into the league, speaks of their loyalty. Now they have Holmgren and think he is the messiah. Holmgrem

is just there for one last big payday before he retires for good. He might get them 8 wins one year before they buy him out to leave. But hope springs eternal in cleveland. :lol:

Go away.

Archived