THE BROWNS BOARD

A message for the board

You might add that most of those who discusses politics on here are interested in discussion of topics that concern everyone. It is wise to be truthful when making points. Everyone is passionate when it comes to freedom. I would hope so.

Who wants to be Europeanized?

I know. Europe. What a hell hole. Have you ever been to Denmark? France? Sweden? How do people live like that?

Move there. Your income will decline significantly with the tax rates. It's easy to talk shit in here, but put your money where your mouth is. Plus Denmark is full of drug addicts and AIDS.

I don't want to move to Europe. And if my life were solely focused on where I could get the lowest taxes, I'd move to Singapore or Japan. Why don't you move there?

I also don't think Europe is a horrible place that is to be feared, because it isn't. Some countries in Europe have better X, Y, and Z than we do. Can you handle that reality, or do you need me to hold you? Are you so fragile that any time someone dares suggest that we aren't the bestest, most awesomest country at absolutely everything you feel attacked?

And if you're worried about AIDS rates, America has a higher AIDS rate than Denmark does. Even though you think it's the reverse. Except that it isn't.

But thanks for being a good example of what this thread is about.

I don't want to move to Europe. And if my life were solely focused on where I could get the lowest taxes, I'd move to Singapore or Japan. Why don't you move there?

I also don't think Europe is a horrible place that is to be feared, because it isn't. Some countries in Europe have better X, Y, and Z than we do. Can you handle that reality, or do you need me to hold you? Are you so fragile that any time someone dares suggest that we aren't the bestest, most awesomest country at absolutely everything you feel attacked?

And if you're worried about AIDS rates, America has a higher AIDS rate than Denmark does. Even though you think it's the reverse. Except that it isn't.

But thanks for being a good example of what this thread is about.

I think you have this board mixed up with Barfing Hard.

Kevin Drum: "In fact, one of the most intriguing findings of the Times poll of tea partiers (is) that they're convinced that the vast majority of Americans agree with them. Take a look: a stunning 84% of tea partiers believe their views "reflect the views of most Americans." Virtually everyone else disagrees. But why shouldn't they believe that? If you watch Fox News all day and listen to Sarah Palin telling you that you're just a "common sense conservative," you'd believe it too. It's an alternate universe out there."

In here too.

Great. Now a single quote by one person is the absolute end-authority,

but only if he uses it.

When will his goofiness end? WHEN, I ASK YOU !!!!!!

Archived